Page 1 - Reviews - Quinn Popcorn, Pretzel Nuggets, Maple Almond Butter Filled, 5 oz (141 g) - iHerb
Posted on May 19, 2022

This was one of my go to snacks before going gluten free. I loved these little morsels and now they are once again my favorite treat but GLUTEN-free. Salty and sweet. What a combo! IHERB is such a great place to find the things I need and want while living in Germany. Glad I found you!

Posted on May 6, 2022

I have eaten so many of the Quinn product line and these pretzel nuggets are hands down one of my favorites. I will warn you that the bag size is small and the small bag is not all the way full. I find the price can be high for the quantity get, but if you stick to the serving size they will last longer. I also really enjoy the peanut butter flavor of these nuggets and really recommend either one. I'm a huge fan of anything loaded with almond butter, these are very sweet which is a plus for sugar craving tooth! I have sensitive teeth (that sugar tooth) and still think these are easy to crunch down on.. they are not super hard in texture. The salty sweet taste is very easy to snack on and the quality ingredient list makes you not feel guilty when you eat "too many". Love these!

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

This is a very good snack if you like natural and clean ingredients in your food. It's easy to portion and not eat too much, which is what I personally appreciate in a snack. The pretzel bites are a little harder than the normal pretzel bites from the store, which are made with wheat flour usually. They are something between sweet and salty, the exterior is like a pretzel and more salty and the filling is mildly sweet, so it depends on if you like that combination. There's also a variety that is peanut butter and chocolate which some people would maybe like better.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This was very moreish but just a bit too salty which detracted a bit from the filling. But it is a lovely treat, and with my allergies just about the only pretzel that I can eat! If you didn’t have a million allergies and are limited with your diet it is a bit pricey for pretzels, but if you’re limited with what you can eat this might be a great option for you!

Posted on May 26, 2022

Ordered this for my mum and brother among other things, but this was their absolute favourite sweet treat. Very pleased with the ingredients and the option of almond butter instead of peanut butter. Crunchy, sweet and delicious!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

These were incredible. They are so dangerous because you’ll want to eat the whole bag in one go. Will definitely order again when they are in stock.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

These are a snacking revelation to me. Grain free and salty and creamy with a hint of sweetness delivered in a crunchy and creamy morsel that was both desirable yet satisfying. A massive Thumbs up from me. Just send more please.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

These pretzels are one of my favorite snacks. The outer shell is crunchy and filled with flavor, and the maple almond butter filling provides the perfect touch of sweetness. I can eat the entire bag in one sitting!

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Okay, it did not taste super fresh. Like it was on the edge of being stale. I still ate them but will not repurchase. Did not have a strong maple taste, more like a hint of maple so if you are not a real maple fan, these are not overwhelming. But the lack of freshness is a deal-breaker.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

The bag smells of an old bagel, and the expiration date is normal, and far away. The bagel itself is hard to chew. Very hard texture, instead of being crispy and crunchy. The taste of the content is disgusting to my taste. I thought I would taste almonds and honey ... but not really. The content is a kind of buttery and also its taste is disgusting butter, and it has the smell of peanut butter.