Posted on Jul 26, 2022
These work so well!

I’ve tried other patches and they just didn’t give me the same coverage, varying sizes, or healing power. I go through these like crazy when I get hormonal acne around my chin. If I want to speed up the process I’ll use a 2% BHA exfoliant (Paula’s Choice) then apply the patch. This combo brings all the stuff to the surface over night. In the morning I’ll take it off, wash my face, use q-tips dipped in witch hazel to gently squeeze out the pus, clean the area, then apply another patch. I always use them right after a toner/exfoliant because they don’t stick well if you apply them after you moisturize, it works better if you just apply moisturizer around the patches. I’ve never had any scarring when I use these patches, as it also prevents me from picking and touching the area too much. All in all, these patches are a staple in my skin care now!

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

This patches works, but take times . Least a day, but I am alright with it. What's important is , it help to save my embaraassement by wearing this invisble patches, no one selse seems notice it unless they really come close to your face in less inches. Well....I will attempt the second purchase if i finish this product. Thanks Iherbs for linking this product to us.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

These are my favorite hydrocolloid patches. They stay securely fastened to the skin (even after a night of tossing and turning). They are bevelled for better adherence. Super satisfying to peel off and see the pore(s) be cleared. Disclaimer: I do hold them down longer than the 3 seconds for more adhesion.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

This product works well. It is almost invisible after you put it on. I suffer from acne and it helps me not to pick at it after is covered. I put it on at night before bed and remove it in the morning. It does help heal the pimple faster. I would recommend this product to my friends.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Impressed with how quick and easy the patches work. I have used over night and also kept on all day. Much faster blemish healing than with topical creams for me.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

almost invisible and stays on the skin until you peel it off. it does not get rid of acnes right away but makes the process faster. I'm satisfied and will be buying again.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

My second time ordering these acne patches. And so far these are the ones that really stay in place and do not fall of during the night. Really good

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

really good, tried the hero cosmetics ones as well and these ones are lower price but you get more and there is no difference, stays nicely on the skin and for best results use ona popped pimple to protect the area and promote healing

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

The most efficient patches I’ve ever used! After 3-4 hours, the white blemish is magically gone. And the patches are really invisible on the skin.