Posted on May 9, 2022

This is the only vitamins I take because it is so natural! I love the fact that it vegan & gluten free. The B12 in this vitamin is strong. I know this is TMI however when you urine don't be alarmed by the color if it (neon yellow) that's just the B12 passing through your system.

I feel well recovery even 10 hours work 6 days a week. It also helps with my skin and hair. Don't forget to drink a lot of water when you take vitamins.

Posted on May 30, 2022

package: well packed capsule size: perfect taking it daily ingredient: overwhelming. quality:👍👍👍👍 perfect for my age taste: you have to take this with lots of water. hahaha hoping for good effect in my body.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Good stuff in here but you need a time to load all the nutrients and vitamins in the body ,I won’t mind to purchase it one more time.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This vitamins have just the right amount of important ingredients in them. Highly recommend.

154f7a5d-1516-4e6b-b2a0-d88d7a8dd2dd
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Vitamins for girls and women who want the body to receive all the vitamins and minerals! Feels like they work.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

First time user, easy to take it. Like it so far

Dinaria13
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Took first time , I saw the ingredients and I like it

Posted on May 7, 2022

I purchased for ingredients and quality of product. Wanted a organic multivitamin. No issue when taking them. Would repurchase.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Excited to try this. Needed a plant based vitamins, so go ahead and order