Posted on Jun 15, 2022

i bought it because of my friend's recommendation. the size and its scent is great. i used it for my kids age 3 and 7 years old. the quality of the ingredients is safe for kids . will buy it again.

VickiD
Posted on Nov 11, 2021

My kids like the smell and seems to work well for my oldest who tended to have difficulty washing her hair. It goes on smoothly unlike the previous one which was nice smelling but difficult to get onto the scalp. It was a bit thick. This one goes on much more smoothly so her hair is washed more cleanly.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Easy to use. Quality ingredients. Good size of a product and a packaging is so convenient which is a big benefit for me. Like the composition of this shampoo. It’s so gentle for sensitive skin of my nephew. Good for any season

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

It's a very gentle product for kids to use. I've been using it for about a month or two. And the downside is that it doesn't have as much foam as I think, so please keep that in mind

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I bought this because I thought it was fragrance free (which I realise is not technically the same as unscented) but it's not. Has a strong scent, which - while not unpleasant - is exactly what I was trying to avoid. Other than the fragrance I don't have an issue with it. It's sudsy and functional. Just... smelly.

Posted on May 9, 2022

the shampoo is good it does its work as a hair cleaner but the scent is very mild good for people who don't tolerate fragrance in shampoos. but the bottle pump doesn't close once it is opend

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

The packing is good and it is good for kids to use. My kid like it very much and I will buy again next time.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Prompt delivery, smell good. Bought a few time this brand, first try this shampoo. Hopefully is good. Thank you

dd6ca19f-34a1-414d-8f84-ff7fa6cde0d6
Posted on Aug 6, 2021

Rainbow Research has been a reliable brand that we have been using for the past 4 years from baby to toddler to preschooler years till now. Even adults can use the products. Love the clean ingredients without the nasties. And best of all, it doesn't cost an arm or a leg.

Posted on May 7, 2021

my daughter has super thin hair and she always ends up having a nest on her head. since we use this brand shampoo and conditioner, her hair improved a lot, becoming more straight, soft, and tangle-free!! highly recommended. to notice: it is very lightly scented and the scent is neutral.