Page 1 - Reviews - RAPIDFIRE, Keto Coffee, Caramel Macchiato, Instant, Medium Roast, 7.93 oz (225 g) - iHerb

Posted on May 8, 2022

Good taste and aids in my diet regimen. Highly recommended. Thanks Bery good quality. Good serving size. It was well packed, nice package. Safe ingredients . Good for my daily coffee intake, a lot of benefits. I can use daily. Nice recipe, with caffeine. Frequency. Good product. Thanks Iherb for this product.

11069eaf-8046-4fa9-b5f3-3fcf5acab039
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

this is good, i love the taste although for first time keto coffee drinker tou might feel drinking the oil but this one tastes good, quality is good upon opening it doesn't hardened, ingredients are good but the could have mentioned what kind of coffee bean they use yes its mentioned organic but what kind, packaging is also good, benefits is superb i dont feel hungry until midday if i drink it morning and i have lots of energy and no brain fog, i usually use only 1 tablespoon for a regular size mug because if i put two, its thick and i can't drink thick coffee

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

The quality of this coffee is great. The benefits you get from the ingredients and the taste is good. It's so easy to use , great value for the size of the package you get. The recipe of this coffee is great and the servings you get are good. I would recommend this product.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

my favourite keto drinks, it is for sure low in carbs and taste so yummy, add it with hot or cold it is both great taste

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I drink this every morning. It smells tastes great. I’ve noticed I don’t feel as hungry during the day since I’ve been drinking this which is a bonus. I will be buying again.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Just in love with this keto coffee! The taste and the smell are awesome. My weight was stuck on the platform and this coffee and avocado (of coz) help my weight further dropped during my keto life!!! Will keep buying it!!!

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Taste is milky and not looks like sugar one but you are in keto ! You will satisfy with it. And like it if you sugar alternatives cutting.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

The Keto Coffee tastes really good. I didn’t expect that the taste will be that good. I am taking it every morning and I don’t feel much hunger every time.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

The taste is so good, and the ingredients are not so bad. I would add more Americano and stur them together to have more caffeine. I drink it everyday and recipe meets the requiement for keto diet.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

have been using this particular one for over 3years and it is the best for me!