Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I use this toner in the am. It works well for my sensitive, prone to rosacea skin without irritating it. I use it together with the essence and cream from the same brand. The toner preps the skin for all other skincare steps. It doesn't have any smell that is a big plus for sensitive skin.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Really like this toner. Light, calming and doesn’t dry out the skin. Really good. Will he repurchasing it for sure!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Very good for sensitive skin. This tool turned out to restore the skin after irritation

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Nice smell, non-sticky and very light, works even on oily skin in winter very well.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Great product, moisture really well

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Love this product! I bought cream too

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

good

8e9ec9c3-68d5-4f64-a54b-fe9652d43aab
Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

As the owner of sensitive skin with rosacea, it is very difficult for me to find products that do not provoke redness. This tonic has become a favorite! It moisturizes well, even soothes the skin a little, reduces reactivity to subsequent care. Has no fragrance, does not leave a film on the face. I apply it with my hands, without a cotton pad. A good tandem with whey from the same line. If you have sensitive skin, I recommend giving it a try.

237a9fdb-3ef8-49c3-8952-c068c50e360b
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I started my acquaintance with Real Barrier with a toner. I liked the toner, it is very comfortable, liquid in consistency, the packaging is convenient, the composition is good, there is no smell, it gives moisture after washing, the products of this company are made on multi-lamellar emulsions. Basic toner, does not conflict with assets, used in the morning and evening.

Auto-translated from Russian

An excellent toner, which is like water in consistency, but moisturizes cool. It can be layered, you can simply wipe your face with it after washing. Transparent, slightly centella odor. The composition is good.