Posted on May 29, 2022
Excellent MLE cream

I love all MLE creams as they provide excellent hydration. This cream is one of favorites. The texture is pleasantly thick but not greasy or sticky. The scent is slightly « medical » but not overpowering. I use it at night for my acne-prone combination skin, and in the morning when it feels more dry. Please ❤️ if my review was helpful 🙏

2428f169-70b6-4130-af65-adc5c0029238
17a74e4a-aec8-469e-a193-a0813abfea37
Posted on Dec 19, 2021

This was supposed to be my night cream as I use Illyoon Ceramide Ato during the day which is my ride or die... or so it was until I tried this cream. Love love love this cream prefect no matter the season as a dry skin girl this is year ago absorbs well non sticky deeply moisturizing great ingredients.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This cream is my love from package and scent to the effect on my skin. I use it for cold seasons when my skin gets dry and sensitive. It moisturizes and regenerates skin barrier. This cream with mle in composition is a must have. The size of package (50ml) is big in comparison to other products for face skincare.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

A great cream! I use it at night and sometimes in the mornings, I feel it is too thick for the morning, though for cold days it is excellent. It really helped me with my skin sensitivity and redness.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Had severe skin barrier damage, scaly, itchy, redness. Only need one time use to know this product works, and after a week, my skin start to moist, redness gone in second week

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Doesnt contain a smell at all, almost a medical moisterizer. I didnt want to like him but in the next morning the skin looks so good! YOU MUST TRY IT FOR YOURSELF

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

It is protecting and restoring cream, works great after peeling procedures for example. It really helped my after glycolic peeling. It justifies its name - real barrier. Texture is lightweight, smell is very subtle, neutral.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

This is a great product to protect the face skin barrier. It does not have a scent that would cause irritation. Great for sensitive skin in any season. Product is packaged well and packaged well from iHerb for transit! A little goes a long way.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

It's my third package and I'm totally love it. I have oily skin and this cream does hydrate my skin with no oil feeling after.