Posted on May 8, 2022

I suddenly had really dehydrated skin to the point where it was peeling and it hurt to put any moisturizer on. I decided to try this cream and it felt so good on my face. The scent is like a light cooling scent and it absorbs fast but my face still feels moisturized. I use it throughout the day when my face starts feeling dry and it makes me look dewy. I would definitely purchase this again!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

This is a great cream that I 've been using since 2016~17 now. The ingredients are simple, it helps build your skin barrier and gentle on the skin. I use this all four seasons and their extreme line in the winter if needed. Probably have went through 10 tubs of this!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I believe this is an amazing product for me, very mild pleasant scent and smell, good quality, usual size, nicely packaged, using in my morning and evening routine, vary happy to use in my personal hygiene. Feels amazing very gentle. Definitely loots of benefits, nice care for me. Frequency of use as required. Suits my sensitive skin.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

This is just an excellent quality cream for it's price! The cream can be used both during the day and at night. The cream is applied perfectly, lie down evenly. The cream is absorbed quite quickly and, which makes me very happy, does not leave any unpleasant sensations on the skin afterwards. When I need a basic good moisturizer, I always order this one.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I live in the cold country, so during heating season need extra nutrition for my skin. This cream solved this problem. Before was using Atomalm mle cream, they are different, this cream needs more time to absorbe, but will serve as moisurizer for longer time.

Posted on May 27, 2022

This is a great quality product for sensitive skin. It has no scent, moisturizes and gives a good barrier for any skin type, especially sensitive skin. I use it on my face and neck morning and night. I highly recommend this product!

Posted on May 12, 2022

The best ever. Even though I have oily skin, it doesn't make it more oily. Amazingly, my skin stays matt the whole day long.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I have done basic chemical knowledge on cosmetics. MLE technology helps the cream to moisturize our skin for a long period of time. It can reach deeper layers and doesn’t contain harmful surface active agents, so it is safe for our derma.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

It's a good day cream for dry skin people, but not intense enough for night. Overall it's ok, but i guess because of the name i expected more.