Ghizlane
Posted on Jul 12, 2022
Really Raw honey saved my sanity.

let me just start by telling you that I basically hate honey, truly and with all my heart.I'm stuck , for health reasons, with having to consume it.This said, this product is amazing.my statement has even more value, coming from a honey hater, and it's completely true.finally something that isn't impossible to put in your mouth, like those overly processed things they have on store shelves.I bought it again, and will again.Really Raw honey saved my sanity.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I like the fact that this honey is raw and as natural as can be. However, the top has a crusted layer of propolis and pollen which takes a bit of getting used to when I mix it in my tea. that being said, I'm already on my second jar and would buy again.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

My most Fav honey which I always keep stock in my home. Been buying this since my kids were 2 years Old and they are 12 and 10 tears old. Till date they enjoy this. Love from kids to Adult.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Very very tasty honey! I have never tasted honey so delicious and high quality! My kids and I enjoyed every teaspoon. Caution, it is addictive and possible to eliminate the whole jar in 5 minutes

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Wanted to purchase larger volume but it was sold out, so I got this size instead. Slightly costly for the volume compared to other honeys, but you can tell the quality is really good & it seems to be very pure honey as stated by the brand name. Worth it.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022
2051

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Good nutrition with honey, propolis, pollen and bee wax included as it says. I could feel it. Not very liquid as common types, but I chose this raw honey since I wanted to taste the whole nutrition of bee products, and satisfied.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I have tried this honey twice before, decades ago. I know they say it doesn't expire but something happens to it down the road. I was unlucky both previous times so I shunned this ever since. Against my best judgement, I went ahead and purchase a small jar this time. What a difference lucking out does! This was creamy and the cappings very interesting (whereas I remember them as being extremely unpleasant and inedible last time!) Answering my own Q on here: the cappings are a toss up. From the same jar, the first bite I had of them, they were unedible. I chewed for a long time, till the rest disappeared I was left with a chewy chunk of beeswax, which of course, my mouth refused to swallow. (It's a natural process, you'll know.) Other bites I had, they were either fully edible, or part of it were and the rest was a bit waxy. This jar was very creamy and not crystallized and really great tasting. I wish these cappings were thicker. Maybe a full 1" thick. (They offer those, not sure how to request them here??) One caveat: it is not organic (which is what I usually buy) nor wildcrafted so that puts a damper on things. I'll try it again see if I luck out again. I think it would be nice if this had the full honeycomb inside the jar, not just crushed along with the cappings. And I really wish iHerb carried organic creamed honey though: it is pure white, thick and opaque. A rare delicacy which I haven't tasted in decades, and an experience in itself. And yes, it is a glass jar, quite heavy, actually.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I originally purchased this for the medicinal benefits of raw honey, but I have to say, the taste is absolutely amazing! Delicious! Wish all "medicine" tasted so good! :-)