4.4

4.4
LeXoZe
Posted on Apr 7, 2022
I finally lost weight!

So I took this for 2 weeks and lost about 7 pounds! On the second week half way through I did happen to see little white strings that I believe were the dead parasites. I made sure to take supplements for my liver while taking this since when parasites die it does cause high toxicity in your body which your liver works overtime to process. I recommend it!

97c4673c-24b4-437e-9656-24923b8f02e8
Posted on Aug 1, 2022
8,513

I don't know about parasites but my itch down there is gone and so is my urinary tract infection! I have struggled with both issues for a couple of months. I will buy more as it must be good for fungal or bacterial issues as well! great buy!! does not cause major cramps or major gi effects like other cleanses. very happy that I get benefits I will get another one

Posted on May 27, 2022

Very much recommending this product! It has some of the best possible ingredients. I'm using it twice a year and it does wonders not only to your gut, but overall body condition. Taste is good, did not bother me at all. One should be aware of the symptoms that sometimes appear. While your body is cleansing you might get some of your old body aches back for a few hours or a day and then they would go away. Nothing super serious though.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Package arrived in great time and in good shape. The box was a bit beat up to be honest but the contents were sealed and perfectly fine. The pills have a STRONG clove taste, you'll definitely know it's there. I'm only on day two so I haven't gotten a full dropper of the liquid yet but it's taste seems to be a lot milder, I am mixing it in my water to swallow it with ease. I'll update once I complete the 15 days.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I ordered this cleanse after a recommendation from my doctor. The first 2 days of taking were quite intense so to say, I had diarrhea and was running to toilet 4-6 times a day, practically after every bite that I ate. I was quite worried but with the third day it stabilized for me. I still have loose stools in the morning after taking it but otherwise it's ok throughout the day. I'll continue taking it and see what happens with my stool test.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Using this product regularly once per year before summer for parasites cleansing. Always have the best results: loosing weight, have better skin quality and have no cravings and mood swings. I think that this brand is the best for detox as provides various solutions for body cleanse. I recommend to use it together with CleanseSmart and CandiSmart.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This is my second round of this cleanse. You can definitely feel it working! My rosacea has decreased. I think my digestion has gotten better ( not as much constipation ). As a rule of thumb for many cleanse, you feel like crap doing it and feel better after. This case was no exception. But it was manageable. The taste is okay. With water its fine and it doesnt linger.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This really got my system moving. Easy to take. The challenging thing for me was to remember to take them 3 times a day. I don't mind the taste of the tincture. It definitely cleared out some parasites and I feel better. I will buy again the next time I want to do this cleanse.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I was surprised by the quality of ingredients, which are all natural and consists only of few. The size of the package lasts for around 3 weeks. The only minus is the taste, but since the supplement is for cleanse one can manage a few weeks to gain health benefits.