Posted on Jan 28, 2022

These probiotics were fantastic! We tested them when we got them & they're very alive in there so you can trust the quality. We noticed huge benefits to our digestion. This is a great supplement for anyone experiencing gut, microbiome, absorption, or constipation issues. I noticed an amazing improvement in my skin & cycle specifically. They’re packaged well, the size isn’t too big so they’re easy to swallow, & they have a slightly minty taste. We just ordered another round because we are noticing a huge difference without them - apparently this is a key ingredient to our health!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

this is one of the best probiotics it helped my gut to digest and the benefit of it is incredible !! have been use it for a year! and i can see my stomach is so relaxed with it, but the price is a bit high and getting higher

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

These work really well for me. Other brands - which I've tried a plenty - always upset my delicate stomach.

Posted on May 20, 2022

My family member has noticed a vast improvement in stomach upset since taking these for a few weeks.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

First time trying a probiotic, easy to digest, has a citrus taste to it

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Good for gut health! Helps with bowel movement

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Great product! The product fully corresponds to the description.

Posted on May 2, 2022

First time trying this product, so far so good !

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Amazing Folra, Best one in the world

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Probiotics grow in the gut and perform various metabolic functions, helping to maintain the health and normal functioning of the digestive system, while inhibiting the proliferation of bad bacteria and increasing the growth of good bacteria.