Posted on Mar 13, 2022
BEST ever shampoo

I love this shampoo, I'm a natural blonde with fine hair and different shampoos change the color of my hair, because of the oils in them, but my hair is perfect using this one. I also like how it feels on my scalp, it doesn't dry it out or make it too oily. Also with it having all natural ingredients makes it great too, I am very sensitive to so many products that are used in shampoos now. My hair tends to be oily on the second day and it's not with this shampoo. It's the best shampoo that I have ever used.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I am satisfied with this shampoo. It has a delicate smell and a pleasant consistency. It washes hair well, does not dry iut the scalp and doesn't cause itching. The shampoo gas a good price for such big volume. The only problem is that I still haven't figured out how to use the dispenser

Posted on May 27, 2022

I use to use the apple vinegar shampoo from this same brand for years now. I decided on giving this a try and I am in love with it. The scent is really nice and you need very little from it. My hair is shiny and soft after using this shampoo and it conditioner. I would really like to see this brand also selling refill bags instead of plastic bottles.

Posted on May 9, 2022

love this shampoo will buy it again for sure the siza of the bottle is very good it last for a long time and need a small amount of the product the quality is just the best the scent is very pleasant the form of the package is very comfortable the hair and scalp feels clean and nice

Shampoo with quality ingredients and a pleasant scent in my opinion; A very large quantity that is sufficient for long-term use and at an excellent price. Regarding results - it is worth giving time to get to know the effect. In the meantime, I have tried and I am satisfied. It seems to me that I will try more products from this series of shampoos later on.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

delivery packing was good and quick shipment to our country. haven't try a product up to now, but really hope that suitable for us. will give morr details info after we use it in the coming future.

a94f8b37-af3a-4911-90ac-5965374ead5b
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

wooow, the quality is just perfect, the size for the price is great, the packagind is cool. the smell is fresh. i like it and it leaves my hair healthy with no freeze .

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

This shampoo made my hair really soft combined with conditioner the bonus is it has no JUNK in it and it comes in a huge bottle

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Ok quality Shampoo No real heavy scent I use it now morning & night Medium size Packaged well Leaves my hair drenched with moisture soft texture for sensitive scalp skin also

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

The shampoo is very good with high quality. Easy to use push pump with nice scent. The size of the bottle is big and the package was delivered without carton but wrapped in bubbles.