Page 1 - Reviews - Renu, Multi-Purpose Solution, Advanced Formula, 12 fl oz (355 ml) - iHerb

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

For a long time I would just use the cheapest or generic brand contact solution since I figured there wasn't much difference between them, but boy was I wrong. My optometrist suggested I use this particular solution after complaining of irritation and dryness among other problems and I can't tell you how much difference this solution has made. When it comes to the health of your eyes and your sight, I wouldn't recommend being a cheapskate. You pay for what you get, right

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

easy to use. cones with a small contact leases case. good price. gentle for my eyes.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

It's an excellent lens solution, cleans and moisturizes well

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

it is hydrating for contact lenses and worth the value. its big already and enought to supply for 6 months. i love it.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Very gentle solution. I use IT almost every day!

13313c7e-0dcc-4650-aabc-82bbea60c3c3
714905e7-7419-4fb0-98cc-0dd5c34072bb
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

So good and it’s eco-friendly

Theary
Posted on May 24, 2022

I like it so much

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

It does the job of cleaning my contacts!

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

An effective, all-purpose premium quality lens solution that has been very enjoyable to use. Large volume packaging, which cannot but rejoice, because the frequency of use is daily. Compared with the solution that I used before, this one moisturizes the lens better) the price-quality ratio is on top!!!

e735dbef-0c1b-4393-ac77-8ba12e2eda6e
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Nice solution. Suitable for sensitive eyes. On renu, which is sold in our stores, my husband has unpleasant sensations: burning, dryness and, in general, insufficiently good cleaning of the lenses. Here the formula, apparently, is really improved, since no similar sensations appeared.