Posted on Mar 12, 2022
Good lash brows growth serum.

Usually I use castor oil for my lashes and brows. But at last i decided to try profesional serum with more components. I choosed this one for good ingredients, volume and price. After using it for sometime i can see changes. My lashes are stronger and more thick. I didnt feel any uncomfortable feelings. The only thing what i dislike is brush. I am using normal ckean brush from old mascara. The volume is huge for serum. I will use it for many months.

39e33157-800d-48d5-b977-fbeac397586e
2954cfae-8294-47a8-b45f-7d83d58bbcca
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

This is a very good option if you want to get a fuller lashline and loger lashes at a very small cost. Application is fairly easy: the half mascara / half brush wand gives you easy application on lashline and full lashes. Formula is great: totally clear, compared to other serums that are normally white. Non-sticky and allows you to put mascara over when dry. After applying once in the mornig and once at night, I was able to observe significant differance in just 5 days. My lashes were a little longer, but really fuller and stronger. After 2 weeks, There was a clear change in my lashe's lenght. This totally works, and at this cost, it would be crazy not to try it!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This is a very good option if you want to get a fuller lashes. Application is fairly easy: the half mascara / half brush wand gives you easy application on the lashes.Non-sticky and allows you to put mascara over when dry. After applying once in the morning and once at night, I was able to observe significant difference in just 3 applications. My lashes were a little longer, but really fuller and stronger. After 2 weeks, There was a clear change in my lash quality overall. Repeat buyer! Thanks herb keep that price down.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Skepticism abound! I hadn’t expected that this would work but it actually looks like it is working! I’ve always had ‘normal sized’ lashes and in the last 6 months have noticed that they were really stumpy so I looked for a product to help. I’ve been using this day 2/3 times a week for the last 4 weeks and the lashes really look like they are longer… I’ve given it 4 stars as there’s clearly some sort of placebo effect here! (And I’m happy to be wrong if others see results too!!)

Posted on May 29, 2022

I thought it was gonna be bad but the quality is so good and benefit is that it covers ur dark circles you use it under ur eyes... the scent is normal….. the size is good for its price and it ages on ur skin good and the packaging was okay what would u expect it isn't fancy but it does the job the color matched my skin as well as the texture is good and the coverage is full coverage and composition is well as my concern id definitely buy this again

Posted on May 14, 2022

The applicator is easy to use. It's simple to apply both to lashes and brows. This doesn't have any real scent, and the product has lasted me awhile now. Been using this stuff for a couple months (x3 week), and I haven't noticed a significant change in my eyelashes or eyebrows. I will say that before, I was losing a lot of my eyelashes, and that seems to have tapered off. So I do think this product helps give you stronger lashes and brows. The patchy spots in my eyebrows have filled in a little bit too. But I can't say if I have longer lashes now though because the length doesn't seemed to have changed much. So I think it does work.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

seems to work, but does burn my eyes a little bit. the Brush is not my favourite applicator, it does not apply the product in a even layer, usually it applies too much products and they kinda clumps up on the eye and that's not the most comfortable thing the world. But like I said, I think it does work, my lashes has gotten slightly longer and stronger I believe. so if you are willing to live with the slight burn, then go for it, the price is too good not to try it! Update: still think it works. the grooves on the wand can be used to apply the product like a mascara wand. I think it works better than the brush.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Using this to promote eyelash growth. Mine are so blonde you can't hardly see them. Trying to get them thicker & darker. Seeing results, takes time. Use morning night.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Haven't used it for long enough to notice results yet but I love that it has two application styles. The brush for your eyebrows and the wand for lashes. Easy to use and doesn't irritate my eyes!

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

This serum is great. I noticed my eyelashes getting longer and thicker after using it for just two weeks. There is no smell and the serum dries nicely and sits on your lashes for a long time