Posted on Apr 15, 2022

very nice texture and color for some reason it smells like Nivea body lotion 😂 but I don't mind the smell I actually like it it barely has any coverage just a light brown tint (shade bare minimum)

c678657f-04ea-49e2-9cc6-c6f96e7da8d4
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

This product is wonderful as a nude/natural looking lipgloss or combo set on top of pink or tan lipstick. The formula is non-sticky and lightweight but if you're wearing your hair down on a windy day, it'll still stick lightly as expected. For those who care about scent, it's very light and sweet so it shouldn't bother those with sensitive noses. Overall, I'd say that its a great lipgloss for the price.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Great lip-gloss! Stays not very long, but definitely much longer than others. Color is very natural, not too much of a shine, but still makes an accent! +++

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

The product is nice but no more than that. The size of the container is small, the color is not the color obtained when applied, it is much lighter. The texture is light and as a result it comes off really fast and needs re-application in a short time. I'm afraid I will not order it again.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

lovely lipgloss. light pink colour. very natural, little bit of subtle glitter. great to use everyday. doesnt last very long so you might need to reapply during the day. will repurchase please like if you found it useful

Posted on May 1, 2022

perfect product from iherb. I used to buy from this app and the products are original 100% and amazing!! you can use it all the type. the quality is good. size is not small nor big. packaging is very very good. hope you like my comments. please like it

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

its great,it the second one I buy it and love the texture and how it look and cover and how give volum effect ,highly recommended

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

good quality can using daily , the size is so good, package is amazing, it's effect on everything of our body, the taste and smell are good. work as antioxidant. keep you in a small age by it's ingredient.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I have darkness in my upper lip so I was hesitated regarding the color but it is really great on them and with very beautiful color