Posted on May 5, 2022

I really like the taste of this tea, but I haven't managed to use it enough to see if it helps sleep. The problem is, if my cats get a whiff of it, they LOSE. THEIR. MINDS. I had to drink it in the bathroom with them meowing at the door.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Splendid and high quality organic tea blend. It has no caffeine in it which makes it an optimal tea to drink before bedtime, as valerian root is a natural relaxant. This blend has some spices in its ingredient list such as cardamom and licorice, which add some nice sting and taste into it, while also having great health benefits for you.

Rishi brand picks super high quality ingredients. I've purchased lots of their products for more than 3 years, and they are still as great as always. I bought this one as a gift for my mother in law because she was complaining about her sleep problem, and I thought that old people would prefer to have supplements as beverage rather than pills.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Excellent product. It really helps soothe and calm me before sleep and sleep better. Thank you. I also love the packaging of each tea bag. Looks like premium tea to me.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

love the taste and it's very calming. herbal with a note of sweetness at the end. 1 bag is enough for 1.5 cups, not pale like some herbal teas

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This was honestly a miss for me. The smell is really really herb like and sharp. Tastes a little funny too, couldn't get used to it. Don't really know how to describe, but for a night time/sleep aid tea, I think I prefer Pukka or even Yogi.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I was expecting high quality tea leaves for the price. I was very disappointed to see that this is low quality tea dust in a sachet. They should have spent less money on the packaging and more on the product itself. I will not be repurchasing from this brand. Life is too short for bad tea.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

The quality of this tea is top notch. I love that I can see and identify the ingredients in the tea bag because of their large size, and I love that the tea bags are made from a plant based material in spite of looking like plastic mesh. However, the flavor blend is a bit too complex for my taste - too many competing flavors. And it actually doesn’t smell very good.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Fancy packing and a nice fragrance when it's open. But the proof is in the drinking, whether it'll help you sleep. My wife likes the taste and fragrance but at the end of the day, she's still not sleepy. And this tea is expensive.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Artfully packaged and a great option as gifts - got each of my arty friends a different flavour that they might like/need!