Recycle4better
Posted on Apr 23, 2022
Good

From the first use, I noticed a difference in my skin and instant freshness. The soft side of the cotton gave a gentle cleaning, while the rough side of the cotton worked on exfoliating the skin in a gentle way as well. I will continue to use it and I hope for a great result from the approach .. like please 💕

54d46db4-e213-406d-a336-e45bd13098db
7f89e8c9-01a0-4964-a0f2-dcdba6696a87
76aa2128-6027-485b-bd65-0d8f160f950e
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I used to use another type of cleansing pads from Roc that were discontinued. This new version works really great though. I use them all of my face, neck, chest, shoulders, back, etc. They are a little drying so I don't use every day. I really feel like my pores are smaller and skin is smoother after using them.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I've used R.O.C. cleansing pads for years to gently exfoliate. They deliver their promise of smoother skin on first use, so I get away using them only once or twice a week. These discs "decongest" dead skin cells, leaving skin perfectly prepped for use of R.O.C. Retinol-Correction Deep Wrinkle night cream & daily moisturizer. Also, my teenager uses these pads before applying his dermatologist-prescribed acne medications. I feel these pads have changed in the past couple of years, and for the better... The scrubby side of the pad doesn't feel as abrasive as before, yet it exfoliates as good as ever. With older jars of R.O.C. cleansing pads, my skin sometimes stung after use. However, my new tub from iHerb (Dec 2021) does not. Makes me wonder that R.O.C. has also recently improved the formulation of the cleanser in these pads.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I am so glad these are back in stock! I have used the line smoothing exfoliating pads for over a year and they leave your skin feeling soft and looking more smooth and even toned. I have large pores and they really help to shrink the look of them as well as fine lines… thank you ROC!!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Love these cleansing pads in the shower every night after taking off makeup. Skin feels extra clean and exfoliated after use. Noticed that the beads on the pads is less abrasive than former version of this product, which I like. Size of each pad is about palm size, and does a great job at thoroughly cleansing the skin. I also use it on my décolleté and neck - never neglect those areas!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I have uneven skin tone. Have used different cleansers - glycolic acid facial cleanser, age refining skin polish, black sugar power scrub etc. After using these cleansing pad for 2 weeks my face is more smooth and even tone. Very happy with the results. I cut each pad into 3 so a jar will last me nearly 3 months because it is always out of stock.000000000

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I love it , it’s easy to use it for removing makeup It’s make my skin clean and brighter! The package is good also But i think it’s a little high price for 28 pads only

Posted on May 6, 2022

Great product! You can use it as makeup remover or as cleanser, very nice for oily skin and you will feel like your skin is breathing😂 my slin is sensitive oily, and after it you need to moisture your skin very well

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

The best cleansing pads I found so far. They don't irritate the skin and are great for sensitive skin (there's a smooth side in case that it does) and you can see the difference even after one time, not to mention after weeks and months. Highly recommended.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I like this bc it keeps my skin clean and fresh. Got my age I need something that will help with wrinkles. Good quality and easy packaging.