Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Tried strawberry flavor from a different website and watermelon flavor from iHerb. However, the blackberry pomegranate is my all time favorite! I used to get lesser servings however this time went for the 70 servings. It really gives you power without increasing blood sugar which is important to me since I’m diabetic. Keep it in a cool and dry place as directed.

31589532-9c6f-4d1d-8bf5-9cc208a0ebdc
Posted on May 4, 2022

Amazing product from RSP, have been taking it intra training which helps in maintaining workout focus and energy, helps in muscle recovery. ordered 630g package in blackberry pomegranate flavor, taste is top notch and quality is unbeatable which provides required aminos and benefits to the body. With right diet, it can assist in maintaining lean physique.

e3e7c5ef-161d-493b-8844-43ae10a200f7
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Love this product! Really helps me push through my workout. When I first started using this product I had not worked out in years and feel like this product helped give me energy and power I needed to finish workouts. I have PCOS and so I’m careful about the supplements I take since I’m always trying to balance my hormones so I love that it is natural and has added benefits! I can tell that it help aid in faster weight loss! Have repurchased multiple times and can really tell the difference when I use this! A holy grail product for me!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I have it in the morning or when i feel low in energy in the afternoon. I felt like the dosage is too sweet - for me one spoon is enough. Its not too sweet then and gives me enough energy. Packaging is not huge but its plenty for me. Tried the lemonade taste and this one - this one is my favourite so far. Lemonade was too sweet for me. Will be purchasing again.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This is a very very very goo product and even the price is so cheap you must have it in your home because it taste so good and the size is so good And packaging is so clear it does have so much benefits i use it in fitness uses

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I like to intermittent fast and exercise in the morning, so this aminolean is perfect to take after a workout and it won't break your fast because it doesn't have any calories! I really like the added CLA and caffeine from green tea to keep the fat burning going. I like to mix one scoop of this flavor with one scoop of the pineapple coconut flavor - really good!!

Wing Wong
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I want to preface this with the fact that this is the first and only pre-workout I've ever tried. That being said, I now love pre-workout because of this! The blackberry pomegranate flavor is so yummy; I am much more excited for morning workouts now because it means I get to have it earlier in the day. I definitely feel more energy working out, and feel less defeated/exhausted after a hard workout when I drink this! I've only tried using 2 of the scoops with a bottle of water, and that has done the trick thus far.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

The best pre workout I have tried. I even have this on the odd occasion as a post workout when I have had a more intense workout to help while I get a chance to fuel my body properly. I have used this for the past 4 months.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

There's many product but have been using this product for 5 years. Helps in recovery after workout, relieving DOMs. Pricing is reasonable compared to other major brands

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

If you want a boost of energy without a crash for work or as a pre-workout, this is for you. It has natural caffeine from tea and amino acid with it, making it great for a supplement to start my day.