Posted on Mar 22, 2022
Best bulk deal

Have bought previous scents and being able to purchase something in bulk and with as minimal packaging is a big plus. Bought this with a discount so it makes the deal even sweeter. This particular scent is very refreshing and is gentle enough for regular use, especially out here in the tropics when we sometimes take a few showers a day. The size of the soap fits nicely in the palm and it doesn't slip off easily when wet. Will definitely purchase again.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

As a family we use lots and lots of soad, this ones are super gentle. We use them for a hand and body washing. The packaging is super cool and very zero waste. Ingridients are gentle and vegan. 10 high five ups for that! I only wish that they would offer more scents Sappo Hill has in their offer.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I use this package, I love it l, I wish to have a big size of them. good quality and it has good flavour, all ages can use it. very gentle.good for hair and not sensitive.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Really nice soap-- though I prefer the scent of the Oregon berry and the cucumber varieties.. It smells both like lemon and like the plant lemon balm, lasts for a decent amount of time for the price, and doesn't dry out my skin.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

When I think of lemons, I think sharp and crisp smell, I look for the ultimate refreshment. That's not what happened with this soaps, they smell rather creamy and mild. The summer is so steaming here, and I expected a comlete different experience with these soaps, so I'm pretty disappointed.

This box of soaps are just wonderful! They have a lovely light fresh scent, a gentle exfoliant component, and feels refreshing every single time! I was looking for a minimal waste, earth-friendly soap and this really ticks all the boxes. I was a bit hesitant to try a bar soap as they are all usually pretty drying to my skin, but this soap REALLY is creamy and moisturizing! The bars alo last a REALLY, REALLY LONG TIME! I GREAT VALUE! I just love them! My only wish would be either smaller boxes, so I can get different scent options, or maybe even a variety box options so I can try more of the wonderful different scents simultaneously! Buy these today, you will not regret it!

Posted on Apr 30, 2021

I have been using Sappo Hill soaps for 4 years and I may be late to reviewing them but I am an ardent supporter of their purpose and products. I use the oatmeal soap for both my body and hair and thoroughly enjoy my showers. What more can I say!

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

I love this soap. It has grip, a whiff of lemon(wish it remained til finished), not too many suds. Does not slip out of hand. I'm new to your Co. & intend to share your name. And your soap. Is natural. And has a price that is right. That's my kind of clean! Judy H. WI.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

These don't lather as well as I'd like. Because of the round shape they can slip off the soap dispenser in the shower.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Uplifting scent that is subtle. Doesn't lather much which I'm okay with. Love the value which a box of twelve brings. Planning to give them away as christmas gifts!