Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I like it very very very very very much. I will buy it again of course, it gives soft shaving. No weird smell. High quality. Good size. Good package with three razors. Really benefit for the face. I highly recommend it. Include it to your routine. حبيتها جودتها كويسة والشفرة ناعمة

e185e275-42c9-4da8-a228-ba7b7a2fa88a

I wanted that product for a long time, to shave a little bit my eyebrows. Good quality of the razor, happy this is a pack of three to keep the routine.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Super easy to use and remove all the peach fuzz on my face/neck - meaning my products absorb into my skin better and my skin looks smoother.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Easily my favorite facial razors I've ever used. It removes peach fuzz and cleans up my eyebrows so easily, I feel like I'm not digging at my skin like with other razors.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

good quality and good price. it's not extremly sharp so you don't have to worry about cutting yourself but it does its job.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Very good razor for face. Very sharp so it could cut off the face hair smoothly. And with protection both for big and small areas it's even better.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

These work great. it takes a little practice to get used to, but I really like them, and my face is much better after using these, than after waxing.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I had never heard of these before a friend recommended them. Great for tiny micro grooming touch ups!

PrudentPrincess
Posted on May 4, 2022

its very effective to clean tiny fine hair on your face and all over the body- just be careful its so sharp

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

good razor 🪒 my face is much better after using these