Posted on Mar 16, 2022
Love it

The glow is real!! I use this after a shower before my SPF and omg, my skin goes from dull and bleh to radiant and healthy looking. I don't see any mica or anything in the formula so I don't think it's shimmer, just straight glow. Looking forward to trying other products from this brand.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Nice product. . Love this product and that it uses so many good and clean ingredients. I know it helps my skin look and feel great. The product has a good scent and seems to be good quality. Nice texture and gentle on my sensitive skin. Good value from iherb. Will buy it again.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I bought this from iherb because this item is no longer on Amazon. The skin on my face is always dry after cleansing. sometimes in the morning i just don't have time to apply an actual moisturizer so i use this spray when I'm in a hurry. it only takes seconds to apply and it lessens the dryness. it's also very refreshing. oh did I mention the quality of the spray? it produces a gentle fine mist and sprays every last drop. i was surprised the pump picked up all the remaining liquid when I was running low. will definitely use this product for a long time.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

this essence is light, not sticky, very hydrating and nourishing. smells the slightest like cucumber and aloe when you're first using it, now one of my favourite products I use day and night. I have sensitive and dry skin and hope to never go without it under my moisturizer. it appears to have helped keep my skin plump and without flakes :) and without breakouts

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

My skin texture has improved a lot, and my acne scars have let up majorly! I’ve used this along with this brand’s daily serum as I’ve been doing a 10 step skincare routine. My only complaint is that the nozzle sprays weirdly as it’s too concentrated in one area, so I spread and pat with my (clean) hands after spraying

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

This product is calming to the skin. There isn't an extreme scent that sticks around all day and it doesn't irritate my skin. I have only tried it in the morning after my cleansing routine. I have not used it as a refresher throughout the day but I'm sure it livens up the skin if you feel you need an extra something to refresh and moisturize the skin. It should be fine over makeup as it does not have an oily texture.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

love this! so refreshing and leaves my dry tired skin moisturized. It smells great and spirtzes just the right amount! A new addition to my working desk when I need a break! each time I use it is an act of self-care - nourishing my skin with cucumbers, green tea, chamomile, zinc, grapefruit, and more.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

This is an okay product to apply quickly in the morning, but I'm neither here nor there about it personally. I've been using it for about a week so far, and I've yet to see a significant benefit to using it. I prefer the other products in the SeoulCeuticals line more than this one.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

amazing product , very hydrating and glowing, highly recommended delivery was quicker than expected . well done definitely will order again amazing result , very hydrating and glowing skin. highly recommended

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I really love sprays for the face and neck, I have combination skin. my skin just shines after this product, I don’t know in combination with cream or alone, but I like it, I’ll order more)