Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This bar last a looong time. Makes my skin very soft and moisturized. I have very sensitive skin, and almost anything breaks me out, but this bar doesn’t. The sent isn’t overwhelming at all. It’s gentle. My skin doesn’t feel dry. The size of this bar is very large and thick. Perfect lather

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

If you are looking for a natural, cruelty-free soap this one is top tier. Between the coconut oil and shea butter, it's wonderfully moisturizing. It also smells phenomenal with a delicious coconut scent and the bar is huge. I could do without the exfoliating bits because I find them a bit harsh but it hasn't stopped me from continuing to purchase this soap.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Love this bar soap! It’s one that both my husband and I can agree on keeping in our shower for daily use. It leaves moisturized softness behind with a gentle and beautiful scent. The larger size lasts a long while and has the quality you can expect from Shea Moisture.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

LOVE this soap! I started using it as a bath soap and now I'm using it as a hand soap too! It cleanses very well, but it's also gentle on my dry and sensitive skin. It is scent-free, which is what I prefer because fragrance often irritates my skin. The size is HUGE! You get so much with the price! Another bonus is that it's white, so it goes with any color scheme in a bathroom!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

This is my first time to try this soap. The formulation is nearly all plant oils and all of it is natural. The bar feels creamy and the product feels great to use. After I rinsed the soap off, my skin was moisturized enough that the water beaded on the surface of my skin. I can’t wait to see how well my skin does after continued use. The product will not be as bubbly as other soaps. It doesn't have sulfates and harsh additives to artificially make suds. This will clean your skin without lots of bubbles, but also without stripping your skin of its moisture.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

I ordered again after a month because the effect on my skin is soooo gooooood ☺️ A lil downside is some part of the soap has this spiky scrub thing in it and one time I had this small line wounds because of those spikes (idk what to call it sorry) but overall I really love it.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I like the scent of this soap. The package is very large. I prefer the black soap of this brand, but this one is also great. I might order it again, but probably will try the other soaps from this brand before ordering this one again.

717cbabb-0cfc-46c0-92d3-d0f0f6909e0d
09ac7f20-3502-4caf-b202-3dec5163ea08
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww

2b11d204-3a03-496b-b9c0-572c2996c154
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

SheaMoisture, 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Shea Butter Soap is awesome! It is so rich and creamy leaving your skin soft and smooth. This is my very favorite soap!