4.6

4.6
Based on 1,869 Ratings
1,362
Posted on Jan 4, 2023

perfect quality, package and size . scents good. gentle on the skin .good for sensitive skin use..any age can use this.For those who concern about, this is best Shopping App. great benefit.high frequency .it has complete composition. it feels good. best for dry skin ans sensitive skin .gentle on the skin.good for winters

60ed1429-f880-4d54-9438-de0c4b1d5163
49a9e15c-034b-411e-96ec-1a6cbe1ef74d
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

looking for a good quality for my some allergies.and would like to try to use this soap..the scent is so goof with shea butter *reorder a lot of myfriends ordered it. *reorder again..the size and package is okay...I like it since the last time I order is very useful and have a benifits on my sensitive dry skin.feels good and very gentle on my skin.the composition of this producr with shea butter is very good and very benefit at my age **will reorder again.very good in the slin easy to ease acne

51d8814a-40b1-43bf-8b2b-55e3c917012a
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I ordered this for my eczema. It has good smell and has a good moisturizing effect. At first, I thought it would dry my skin, but after towel drying, it will leave your skin fresh and moisturized. I didn’t irritate me at all. The price is good, the size is economical and the soap doesn’t melt easily.

aa836c15-9d2b-4635-8988-b05d17101e77
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

My daughter has flareups which the lotion and meds cannot remove. But I was surprised that with this product, all of it were gone now. She doesn't need to put lotion or meds anymore as this soap was enough to make her skin normal. So happy I found this product here on Iherb.

SheaMoisture is a trusted brand and their products quality can be trusted. Bought this soap for my son, gets itchy red hives on his skin. The ones that break out when you're sweaty from a workout, nervous, or just hot and are called cholinergic urticaria. This soap though cannot cure his condition but he said it did offers him some relieve. He is still continuining to use

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

I have psoriasis on my back and it was bothering me for days. This arrived and I used it yesterday for the first time and my back did not itch all day. Hoping it keeps working! It also smells yummy and left my skin soft. And I love that bar soap packaging saves on plastic waste!

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Very good soap for eczema prone skin. Notice that it have tendency to dry out skin, but in my case it was very good option. Good quality and very good size of soap. Also good for sensitive skin and even for allergy prone skin. Soap is gentle, but it have some small hard things in it, so be careful while using it. But it done it's work and for sure I gonna order more😊

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Love this brand and their extensive line of products. This is good for sensitive skin, no residue and since using it, eczema breakouts have been pretty mild. Good size, recommend cutting it in half because it melts pretty fast - this way you get more uses out of it. Good natural scent as well

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Purchased the product for my mom as she has a dry prone to eczema skin and also because I tried other soaps of the same brand and like those. She loved it, the scent is light and gentle and stays on your skin after using the soap. The bar size is big and lasted her for a month of daily use.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

This soap is amazing!!! It is very soothing on sensitive skin. Great ingredients and actually homeopathic medicine in it for eczema. I also bought a bar for my dog who has seasonal skin issues and one bath actually stopped her skin condition!!! Unbelievabably effective.!! She had scabs and itching. Only one bath stopped it.