Posted on May 3, 2022
So impressed!

I am sooo impressed with this!! First of all, it smells amazing. It has a very subtle herbal or possibly floral scent. I can't pinpoint it, but it is mild and pleasant. My one year old has very sensitive, eczema-prone skin and he is doing great with it. In fact, his skin actually feels moisturized after rinsing all the soap off, instead of dried out like he usually does after his bath. Another bonus: a little bit goes a long way! I used maybe a quarter of the amount I would use if I was using Johnson's baby shampoo/wash, so this will last for a long time.

6f747ac4-ea09-4252-ad87-539976cae2df
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

it's so good, I like it. I bought it for myself and it my first time of buying this particular baby soap. generally I love all shea moisture product, the problem am having with iherb is that the one u buy now, by the time u are running out of it and feels like replacing it, it maybe out of stock or have stop selling it which causes me not to have a particular one I use. but still I like them all, can't say this or that is my best.

0bddad7f-b75c-4ce6-96f1-9afed6abcbbc
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I already have the body wash version and it’s great enough !! First I want to talk about the scent it’s amazing whenever I wash my daughter it’s stuck in her hair for a while, the lotion absorbs so easily doesn’t left any greasy feeling and keep baby skin so smooth and well nourished I really highly recommend using this both , the size and package are just perfect suits my baby for 1 month till now and amazingly the previous one are still full till now, so it’s will stay with you for a while

ca187c5b-3283-4ecf-b530-62780aa84b42
ccecdf04-4a73-4d6e-bc05-5e76040658e8
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

One of my best purchase Very gentle on my babies sensitive skin and kids skin also Lovely scent we really like it I use it for my 8 months baby, 5 years and 9 years sons all those ages All ingredients are natural Very good quality and value to size is good It keeps the skin moist and after the shower i use the same lotion and my kids feels relaxed

d194d540-afe4-402e-9a63-f005570d0c9c
93fb2147-aa06-4da0-9946-0a03c0c61bb3
24dad1d6-6fef-4c34-9216-a00cd4aec918
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

The family's favorite shampoo, it smells nice and the quantity is large, it makes a big foam from a small amount of shampoo Significantly moisturizes the hair and reduces the fluff, I noticed a change in the hair of young children, especially, it is our approved shampoo I use it with my children, my hair has improved a lot, I love its smell so much 😍😍 It is enough that it nourishes the hair and moisturizes, and its components are safe and harmless A can of it suffices for a very long time, even though we use it daily. I use it as a lotion and for hair from the first day of my children scent is very nice

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Perfect quality. Super product. I started ordering from this site on the recommendation of friends. Didn't regret it. Fast delivery. I will order more. I recommend to all.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I’m soo impressed with this. First of all, it smells nice with a floral scent. My 3 year old son uses it, since it’s gentle and suitable for all skin types including sensitive and dry skin. The size and package are just perfect. Overall, I recommend this. Very high quality. PS. Please like :)

Posted on Aug 29, 2022