Posted on May 23, 2022

This brand is really well known and trusted one for its efficacy. This mist is perfect this summer as hair becomes too dry from sun damage. I carry this mist with me whenever I go out and spray whenever I notice my hair gets frizzy.The scent is nice but not overwhelming. Guaranteed a great buy for it gives a natural shine and moisture to my hair.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

This mist does say that is for thick hair. I have very fine, thin hair, but dry and frizzy sometimes. This does wonders from the first spray. It does tame the frizziness and doesn't leave the hair looking oily. Smells of coconuts, a very sweet smell which I love. I use this on freshly washed hair and on dry hair before brushing it, works both ways. The ingredient list is also surprisingly good, especially when the price on this is so reasonable good. Love it!

Mickiann
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

This company makes excellent products, and this hold and shine mist is no different. Gives a beautiful non-oily sheen while leaving hair soft. Pleasant, light scent. Doesn't build-up and feel heavy on natural hair or on wigs. Good value for money. You won't need another hold & shine product.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This product can be used on wet or dry hair. I tried it on my extremely frizzy dry hair. The liquid absorbed into the hair fast, I was able to style my hair within a couple of minutes. The spray is pleasantly perfumed, I only wish the fragrance was less strong.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I use this as a curl refresher. Great for refresh on day 3 hair. I have high density, high perosity thick hair, 3b curls, incase that helps. I find that it can easily give product build up so may not be good if you need an everyday refreshing spray.

1650e278-f259-4789-b604-473ae591d8c4
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Great smeel like the whole line, I would say tropical sweet. I use it to refresh my hair between washes. I don't feel that it has hold but the shine it gives is all worth it!

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Everything about shes moisture brings me joy. This is really good for my hair in humid weather, keeps it silky and shiny but not greasy. Plus it smells amazing and keeps my hair so healthy , especially the ends. Will always repurchase !

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Absolutely amazing scent, and the quality is unbelievable, did wonders for my hair and scalp especially in dry weather. And helped a lot with styling and moisturize my hair

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

i love this for my curls refreshes and hydratated and deyangles excellent for curly hair size 237 ml very good a bit small forme good package so many benefits