Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

The scent smells amazing like vanilla and butterscotch the quality is overall good the size is decent the packaging is amazing it makes your hair shine and gives it some hold it moisturizers you hair nicely and removes frizz the benefits of this product are amazing it helps curly hair be less frizzy and gives it light hold .

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

I just purchased the full size after buying the trial size and falling in love. I've tried so many styling lotions in my lifetime, and none has worked as well for me as this. I have naturally wavy hair, but I sometimes like to curl it. It's pretty resistant to holding a curl, especially in the tropical climate where I live, but this product makes the style hold up without feeling or looking at all stiff or crunchy. It actually feels moisturizing. As with all of the Shea Moisture leave-in products I've tried, it's extremely concentrated, so you only need to use a small amount. I apply it to wet hair after the SM Strengthen & Restore Leave-In Conditioner (another favorite of mine), and the two products work together very nicely.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Very good product for curly , sensitive hair. Best moisturizer ever i have used . The quality and size was perfect compared to price. I recommend this product it has a lot of benefit for scalp

Scent is amazing I use it twice a week good quality big size for all hair types good package v benefit v gentle good moisture for sensitive scalp

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Nailing. Just great. Favorite product and site. Delivery is fast and high quality. I recommend this site to everyone.

Potiholic Skincare
Posted on Dec 20, 2020

Very concentrated leave-in. You can use it on dry or wet hair, but if your hair is thin and straight, your hair could look dirty. In this case, i prefer to apply the product after drying with a towel, on wet hair. A little amount is enough for detangling. Shea Moisture is a very interesting brand and not only for curly hair ;)

Posted on Apr 6, 2021

I love this brand and purchased this on a trial price and am so happy with it. This is absolutely gorgeous with a truly beautifully sweet scent. Nice soft fluid texture. This moisturizing styling cream detangles, conditions and control curls while restoring body and shine. Loaded with proteins, minerals and vitamins for healthy hair.

DanaBar
Posted on Mar 31, 2021

הקרם הזה ממש ממש נהדר, הוא נספג בשיער היטב ומרווה אותו, אני משתמשת בו כדי לעגל מעט את הקצוות ולתת "צורה" גלית יותר, גם הבת שלי מאוד אוהבת אותו, השיער שלה עדין יותר והיא מורחת על הקצוות ממש מעט, הריח נפלא ובכלל הוא נטול כימיקלים , דבר שאנחנו מאוד מקפידים עליו בכל מוצרי הקוסמטיקה שלנו. . זה בהזמנות הקבועות שלי. This cream is really really great, it is absorbed into the hair well and saturates it, I use it to slightly round the ends and give a more wavy "shape", my daughter also likes it very much, her hair is more delicate and she spreads on the ends very slightly, the smell is wonderful and in general Chemical-free, something we take great care of in all our cosmetics. . It's in my regular orders.