Posted on Jul 20, 2022
Natural smell, easy to carry for outdoor use

It has a mild natural scent like the bug repellent spray, but less pungent. You may have to reapply a few times if you go for outdoor activities. Waxy texture, but doesn’t feel oily or sticky. The package comes in a sealed plastic package with nice quality. Size is good enough for a summer.

e041ad48-aa15-4f0a-a446-a9de03ae983d
Posted on May 18, 2022

This is a nice product with no scent or smell. It’s a perfect size for traveling. The packaging is convenient and I’m hoping for the benefit of a no bug bite summer. This will become part of my daily personal routine since i can easily throw it in my bag and it doesn’t feel greasy.

353419e3-e3a3-439a-967d-f18347276f25
Posted on May 13, 2022

Nice scent , easy to use and good size you can take it any where in the purse or in the pocket. addition: i tried it yesterday night and it works against mosquitos, they where flying around me and i applied the palm stick on my hands and legs (a few stripes) , and the mosquitos went away, amazing, and the smell is nice limony. i recommend it.

5133a91a-7bbe-4b08-b07e-5ac9535e2cd1
Posted on May 13, 2022

Used it on my girl that usually gets eaten alive when we are out in the bush, but not this time, she liked the smell too quality is great and the packaging in the form of a stick was easy to use especially even my little girl could put it on herself

b115fff5-c561-46b2-8e1f-609ce35524ec
djagi
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

The packaging is small, nice metal boxes, which I then use to keep the daily dose of supplements in them. Very nice, natural composition. Cedar, geranium and rosemary oil have been known for centuries to repel insects. Practical box for a small road, the amount should be enough for long-term use. I like the products of the brand, I got it cheap, from a promotion. Quality product. This Anti-Bug Balm is especially needed now, the summer months. Pleasant smell of all these herbs and spices.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I love this firm and this anti-bug balm works! I am used to be bitten by mosquitos and after using the balm they go away from me. As all their products, the composition of the balm is natural and the size of the box is ideal also to put into my bag and the smell is pleasant.

50ac401e-5dc5-444d-a76b-85c62b0c62c6
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I used this for outdoor activity and it’s work like magic. No mosquito bite all day long. The lemograss scent is nice. The product quality also good, no alergic sign on my skin. The size is compact so I can bring it in my bag. The packaging is simple and function well.

7d20013c-7547-434e-8f5d-558dc1ce64a6
Olya
Posted on May 24, 2022

If I apply a lot of it then the mosquitos won't bite me, but I don't like that it is seen on my skin. It smells nicely, and is very easy to apply. It is s enough (bigger than a lipstic, but not extra bulky) that I can carry it always in my purse.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I really like the Sierra Bees anti-bug balm because it keeps the mosquitoes, gnats and aggravating no sees away. I spread the balm all over skin and wipe off hands on my clothes for added protection. I like the fact that it does not contain citrus, as citrus balms are toxic to cats. I tried the Badger balm but it contained citrus and when I applied it to my skin, my cat would not come near me. I could not figure out why my cat would not come near me when using the citrus balm. I researched on the Internet and found out that cats do not like citrus scents. So this bug balm by Sierra Bees is really the best treatment for keeping bugs away and I highly recommend, especially if you have cats.