Page 1 - Reviews - Sierra Fit, Electrolyte Powder, Lemonade, 10.48 oz (297 g) - iHerb

djagi
Posted on Dec 5, 2021

It is much better for me to drink an electrolyte drink than buy soft drinks. Unfortunately, I did not have a choice of other tastes, but lemonade is OK. Very nice composition and excellent quality. I drink about 1 liter a day. Until now I used California Gold Nutrition, Hydrationup, from which I am also pleased.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

My parents are implementing ketogenic diet for a year now. They complain about no fruits can be consumed during summer time, especially the weather is getting very hot. I bought this for them as a cooling beverage, the lemonade is great to quench the thirst. They can mix it with the buffered vitamin C to make a glass of keto soft drink.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Our family is implementing strict ketogenic diet for more than a year now. Electrolytes are very important parts in our daily life. I start my day with a big glass of water with 1g of buffered Vitamin C powder, 1-2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar, 1/2 tsp of sea salt, then the flavored electrolytes like this to neutralize the sourness of the ACV. It works great on me, lasts my morning exercises until my breakfast at 10am. I recommend it very much.

Posted on May 20, 2022

This product has a good range of electrolytes to keep my body happy throughout my working day. Although the % daily intake is rather low for each of the minerals, my 49yo body is responds well. I mix 1 scoop in my water bottle and sip throughout the day to keep me hydrated and electrolysed throughout the day. Mixes well. Tastes great. Good value for money. Definitely recommend this product.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I used to drink more than 6 litres of water daily before I started supplementing with electrolytes. Electrolytes is crucial for both physical and cognitive performance. I know supplement with electrolytes 2-3 times per day: 1)First thing in the morning 2)After a workout 3)Before I sleep * Extra dose if I have been drinking alcohol; it is a game changer for minimizing hangovers! I am happy with the consistency of the Sierra Fit product and the flavor.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Delicious! I think this is my favorite flavor. Not many artificial stuff in it, with good ingredients. It is sweetened with stevia, good amount of minerals and electrolytes. Package is small but completely full and it lasts long. I like to mix it with Superfoods powders like Amazing Grass or California Supergreens. It´s a nice combo and tastes awesome. Great quality.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Great tasting powder. I find this helps keep my hydration levels up during my busy mornings. I use 1 scoop (included) per day and that is enough for me. Easy to shake into a regular water bottle (doesn't leave any residue). Will be ordering again as good price and fast delivery to New Zealand.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I do have workout and I'm sweating every day, and my body loose minerals with sweating. I've needed a nutrition that will refill my minerals/electrolytes in the body and will not have too chemical taste or be too expensive. This is exactly what I have been looking for. Lemonade taste here is light, like a few lemon drops and price seems to be very okay for the servings count.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

I used Alacer Electro mix for 2 decades, but now that it is out of production, I have searched for a decent replacement... Sierra Fit is now my go to electrolyte drink. It's not expensive and has a a great array of minerals + some Vit, calcium, selenium and copper. I am an active adult and live in a hot climate and I need to replace my electrolytes daily to keep energy levels up... The product tastes nice, works well and is a lower cost than many of the brands on offer now.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I ordered this because there really wasn’t much choice….and I crossed my fingers. But wow, I’m totally impressed. Great taste, not too sweet ams very easy o get down. Great ingredients, good value and with 90 servings per container a really good value. Keeps me hydrated. Will definitely buy again