4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 9, 2022
6,628

I like this for dry eyes and the occasional itchy and/or red eyelid. I read the sulphur in it is a good disinfectant, seems to work, and certainly eases red eyes or eyelids. I keep it in the fridge for that extra bit of coolness to refresh the eyes!

Finally I have found something to rid my eye of this annoying problem! I used something I bought at my local grocery store that was an ointment with a consistency of petroleum jelly and had no recovery but stinging and blurred vision to add insult to injury! This works really fast and it’s gone! I’m convinced that homeopathic medicine is the most effective medicine for me.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

3rd time purchasing,the quality is great the ingredients are very good for my sensitive eyes. The benefits are almost instant. I've seen improvements in my dry eyes and i relief from the itchiness. Cant complain about the packaging, the only age group uses it in our household are the adults.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Similasan is a brand that has quality ingredients. The homeopathy used in this really benefits my grandkids' eyes, ages 4 and 2. I saw an improvement and relief from their styes. I keep this on hand and at my son's house for the kids. I use their other compositions as well, for pink eye, aging eyes, and computer eyes and they are great!

Posted on Oct 1, 2022
1,192

Posted on Mar 6, 2022
1,464

Posted on Feb 21, 2022
1,519

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

My husband suffers from seasonal allergies, almost all year round! His eyes are always watering, his nose runs and he can't function. I bought it for him as a natural alternative to all the eye drops he has there, out of concern that these products will harm him in the future. He testifies to the drops as cleaning the eyes, relieving the redness and tears. It is important to note that we carefully selected this product specifically for watery eyes. I don't like putting drops on my eyes, and only put them on if I have to, in the last few days we returned from a flight, not a long one, but apparently the differences in humidity caused the inflammation In my eyes, at first I didn't apply anything, but it was already unbearable after two days, it didn't get better and my eyes really burned and were red, itchy and painful. I put one drop in each eye and the relief was significant. I put the drops again before bed, I woke up much better. This morning I put 2 drops in each eye, so I could work in front of the computer, and really, there are no words. Another great thing about this product - the use is so convenient. For me personally, putting eye drops is a real nightmare, I can't be approached with the bottle. In this bottle, first of all you take out the drops to the tip, and only then press to put them inside the eye, I mean I put it on myself, standing, in front of the mirror. You open your eye a little and drop the drop by pressing on the corner of the eye that I opened. Thank you for this product, we will definitely buy from this brand again. This is my preparation recommendation, I wish everyone good health, and if I helped you get information about the product, and about the use, I would love for you to like my review.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

This works pretty good for my stinging, dry eyes. I bought 2 bottles & my friend’s stye was gone after 3 days. If I ever have a stye, I now know which drops to order

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

My daughter always getting stye in both her eyes and I am worried why it’s always there. After using this eye drops I can say that her eyes is improving. I just hope that after this bottle the stye will be gone.