Posted on Nov 17, 2021
Better than take out!

This is dinner in only 10 min & delicious. I learned the trick to using these different sauces is to get you pan hot for 3 min then add the oil, heat another 2-3 min (all covered) add cut up chicken cover and heat for 2-3 min stir heat another 2 min, add sauce, stir and you have a delicious meal!!!

I love it. It tastes great and well balanced. Perhaps a little bit too sweet, but not too hot, sour or spicy. I made Asian chicken noodles and add this sauce to it, it came out wonderful. I enjoyed it very much. The ingredient are organic, great! The package is a bit too small for me, I wish it was larger or contains more than one. I will purchase again. Please do not raise the price!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

soooo good, I really loved it. Could go great with chicken and broccoli or even salmon. I am gonna try it with noodles next time. Will be buing more and more and more haha

3c81a4c8-2f7f-457c-b259-9abd1355cfd5
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This sauce made dinner easy and delicious. I don't like spicy hot food; this was just right for anyone's taste. It may be a little too sweet for some, but no more than sweet and sour sauce. This size package was enough for 3-4 people if served with rice.

YuliiaYuliia
Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Very good, spicy sauce, I am not a big fan of spicy food, but over that is nice packed , good size and easy to make. Good organic ingredients.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I am a very lazy cook I like to add very little ingredients but I like my food to taste like a restaurant all of these liquid products I have tried almost every Brandt flavor I love the flavor of these I especially love the fajita the best

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I always buy simply organic seasoning and decided to try this sause. It’s great! So easy to add good flavor for your dishes without any work. The taste, ingredients and quality is amazing.!

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I live in Asia and used to flavourful tastes, but this sauce was pretty intense for me, so I used this pouch as a concentrate in 3 different sauces. The amount and taste are enough.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

The taste is good, but not simillar to the General Tso's. Also too spicy.

1721222e-b45c-4aba-94f3-a9505f532b21
Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Very tasty, a bit spicy, I love it! Easy to use, excellent for quick stir fry. Organic ingredients. I will buy it again.

a59cec2b-0b89-44a7-a280-5851a68b0733