Posted on Jun 2, 2022

It has a scent to it but fortunately it fades right after you blend it out. Tone up a bit, I can see a bit of white on my face. It’s alright for my olive asian skin. Matte finish, doesnt make my face greasy or oily, doesnt make my sensitive skin break out. The bottle is super tiny. 8/10.

55cc5861-8817-4dd3-9138-39aca922bace
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I love this brand and this spf is great. I have combined skin and i really like how this spf feels on my skin. It leaves no white cast, and is a little tinted , but it matches the skin color of your face. The smell is a little unpleasant for me personally, but you only feel it when you apply it, i think is the zinc.

3a42a05c-71d2-4fdf-bccf-8667f061e447
0a0b7feb-8da9-4521-80f1-efc5f94048d4
DaDaRo
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

If there is a 10 start, I will give it a 10. A great dupe for the Cle de Peau veil but better. It evens the skin tone and easy to apply. I use this as my base product for daily work and it keeps the face bright all day.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

This is essentially a physical sunscreen with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, and has very thoughtful ingredients to complement both physical filters. The suncream has a beige color, very different from usual white suncreams, but it applies with a slight powdery looking white cast. Not a problem for my east asian skin tone as it works as a “tone-up”, but for someone darker it may not look good on the skin. Moisturising but does not have a sticky finish. Also, it doesnt state in the overview but it seems they have ingredients in there with waterproof properties and the high spf rating is also a major plus! So i think overall this feels and looks like a pretty good suncream!

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I love this Sunscreen! I'm always so skeptical trying new sunscreens, but this one did not disappoint. It has a nice fresh scent, and it feels nice on the skin. I will say that it leaves a little bit of a white cast on your skin, so it takes some rubbing in.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I'm so happy i found this physical sunscreen. It feels light weight on the skin, the scent is nice and isnt over whelming. The size of this sunscreen is really convient, its small and compact even though is has the same amount of product in it. I doesnt leave a white cast on my skin but i think it might on deeper skin tones (I have medium skin)

Posted on May 24, 2022

This feels extremely good, it is NOT a traditional sunscreen feeling at all, it's super easy to blend, not white cast, I'm just obsessed and I haven't feel like this have any scent or smell. I love how is really good under makeup, non greasy or heavy at all

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I love it love it love it! One of the best sunscreens I have ever used. The scent is some kind of herbal scent I like it. The package is convenient, I am surprised that it's a tinted sunscreen, you can treat it as a primer or foundation cause the coverage is really good! Also most importantly it feels really soothing to the skin and does not cause any irritation at all. I am using it every day cause it feels so light on the skin, giving me sun protection and a skin moisturising effect at the same time! Really recommend it if you have sensitivity, redness, acne scars and related concerns.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Very nice mineral sunscreen. I have fair redness prone skin and it calms my skin down and makes it smooth and spotless. I enjoy it a lot! The only down side is that it burns dry spots on my skin, like the corner of my eyes or in the winter, but i have extremely sensitive skin and it is hard for me to find a product that doesn’t burn my skin, so i still enjoy the product

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

It is a pretty good sunscreen. It is not greasy at all. It also does not leave a white cast on my skin tone but it might on deeper skin tone. The price is a bit much considering you only get a 50ml bottle. All in all, I would repurchase it again if it goes on sale.