Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Very good 👍 I love it 😻 it’s soft usage , quality Cor Textura perfect Size good Age 22 Package so good Benefits Composition 👍 Concern Scent Use Essential oil Sensitive Moisturize Nourishment Flavor

a41ff3c4-9a80-4c06-b3d9-51e7cfead731
Posted on May 9, 2022

I really liked this toner and it helped me with my skin problems. I always had a pinky face because of rosacea but know my skin is clear, perfect and shining.

agathatheboss
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I was surprised by this brand - I saw it everywhere at some point over the internet, and to be honest I thought they were just another hyped up brand. But this toner is great - exfoliates and soothes at the same time, does not irritate my skin.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

great toner: leaves the skin totally clean, neither oily, nor dryness effect. soft and pleasant. they say centella also helps to heal the skin. can be so: no breakouts or irritation.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

love, love, love! makes my skin so soft and smooth. and ready for the rest of my skincare routine. and the packaging. it's so simple and pretty. it comes in a nice big bottle for a decent price.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Ordered after seeing it on Instagram. Love the packaging of this range. The size is good will last for some time. Quality and smell is nice. I usually use it in the morning and it helps to “wake and glow my face up”

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Bought it for my sister, she is safisfied with the quality, asked to buy the second one. She is using it only in her morning routine.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

This has been a game changer for me! This toner is lightly exfoliating and great for reducing redness. It has helped shrink the pores on my nose as well.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Great toner I am using it without cotton pad. Has a great formula of niacinamide and cica. No smell

8654aff2-d33c-480b-9085-c56e56a2f60a