Posted on Dec 8, 2021
Effective - instant results!

Love this mask - used only once, and results are stunning: the skin is instantly tightened, smooth, fine lines look reduced, and pores are less visible, indeed. The smell is unpleasant (like sulphide, or rotten egg))) but tolerable. Not tingling but dries quickly like superglue. Easy to use - just to mix 2 parts as directed, with brush provided. Apply to clean face, mist after 15-20 min, and rinse (better with the wet facial cloth/bath mitt). Don't forget your moisturizer, serum, cream etc afterwards. The same effects as famous Hanacure tightening mask - but for GREAT Value - highly recommended!

3a06f242-1894-4da6-823d-a7d9b6737406
8c15c036-48ff-4bc0-a1f8-6b668ea04770
8c16b600-257b-44d6-8969-8f03d5be6650
d354b63f-1bd9-4ca8-a35b-eb8ff2789d2b
66bad72e-8ee6-40c2-90cd-1b38a858cf0a
Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I was intrigued when the reviews said it reduced fine lines, worth a shot. Ive used half the box (4 packets) and i love the glow my skin has! The mask itself can be a bit uncomfortable as it dries, but worth the smooth results. Ill definitely be buying more.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

the mask really does wonders. it produces the lifting effect, removes fullness under the eyes, though you do not put mask there. guess, it just somehow pulls the extra water from the skin. but the skin remains smooths and nice, not dry at all. recommend it 100% and will buy more.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

The mask comes in eight little packets with the powder and activator, they are very easy to open, avoiding making a mess or losing product. The star ingredients are albumin, adenoside and centella asiatica, all amazing to keep the skin hydrated, soft and even toned. If you're particularly sensitive to certain smells, I'll avoid using it under the nose, because it smells a bit like raw egg. I use it once a week, and it has really helped reduce my pores, especially those around my nose. My mother used it as well and really liked it, said it diminished the finest of her lines around her mouth and eyes. I apply it (the brush that comes with is super soft) at night, before I take a shower, I think the steam helps me to remove it better, without having to scrub too much.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I was excited to ty and use this mask. It comes with the powder and liquid activator separated, and includes a brush to mix them together with. The mask definitely feels tight as it dries, feels like it's really lifting. My face feels so silky smooth and great afterwards. I use this once a week, for my combination (normal partly oily) skin it's enough. It's good value for money, for sure will buy again. The only think I’m not super crazy about is the scent, but I can overlook it because it works.

oliviaa
Posted on May 28, 2022

Makes you skin super tight after you apply it,try not to speak or laugh. I've noticed less pores and smoother skin after the first use.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

It’s a poor man’s HanaCure mask. Same tightening effect which rejuvenates and lifts the skin. Be careful if you have sensitive skin though as this will sting.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

We must pay tribute to the ingenuity of the manufacturer, their masks have very enticing names 😀 from the first seconds I felt a strong tightening of the skin and a a little burning like feeling. I wanted to wait until the mask is completely dry but I felt really uncomfortable but I was hoping that this is the way the mask works. it was pretty easy to remove with water and sponge but I noticed the red spots on my face. it was not just irritation, unfortunately multiple capillaries were damaged. the redness went away after the calming mask but the capillaries are still visible. I can suggest to those with thing and sensitive skin try to avoid this mask. I’m sure that it can show great results with a thick normal skin but in my case it is not a treatment that I would ever repeat. It is a second day since I used the mask and red marks are still there. 😭I think I will just use the rest of the set for my feet.

14793cd9-91f2-4931-adae-b6ff74efbd4d
0a8b530a-ef9c-4ff4-9476-0858db750dbc
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Love skin1004 products the packaging is cool helps keep the product for long , the quality is amazing!!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Now I have gotten all the masks from SKIN1004 and they are all great.