Posted on May 4, 2022
Amazing scrub

So i read a lot about this and decided to purchase it. I have used and still use the rice mask from SkinFood (i store it in the fridge) and i love it coz its calming and hydrating. This time i used this scrub before it, the granules are not big and not harsh on the skin, some might not like it, but it was perfect for me (i have sensitive skin and still felt the effect of “scrubbing”). It washes off nicely (i use cold water not warm) and you feel your skin cleaner and tighter (but not over tight). Will try using this daily or every other day and see the long term effect.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Good product.. I feel that he cleans my skin and make it bright. the only thing that I didn't like it is that he make my skin dry.. I prefer something that smothe my skin.. like my review if its helpful

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

A cleanser infused with Odae rice bran water from Cheorwon, Gangwon Province for clear skin. A mild scrub foam that removes skin waste and exfoliates dead skin cells with natural rice powder particles.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Amazing scrub, brightened my face, every one was asking me about it

Posted on May 4, 2022

Gentle on the skin, gives you a clean fresh look after using. Good for sensitive skin but youll need to moisturize after

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

It’s not too harsh for skin little amount makes good foam. I’d lit to keep buy it unless I find better one

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

The smell is nice and clean not strong, it’s gentle on the skin

Posted on Jul 14, 2022