Posted on Apr 14, 2022

purchased for a friend with a konjac sponge and was amazed at how good her skin looked after use one time. glad we chose this healthier brand.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I suffer from breakthrough acne before my periods and it has been helping me to control acne around that time! It gives a very cooling effect after use!

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

This is such a nice refreshing facewash. It removes all of the impurities from my face and keeps it clear of acne and blemishes. It also helped me with the overall texture and tone of my skin. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I feel like it is peppermint when I use it. It clean my face well but not drying it. I would prefer to use it in summer.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I used it for about one week , i like its effect on my skin it cleanse very well but with little burning sensation , i did not like the smell that much, good quality nice packaging and the size is good, i dont think it is suitable for sensitive skin and you will need to moisturize your face after

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

The wash is very gentle and keep the moisture of my skin. Can frequently use for sensitive skin. The ingredient is natural and I got much benefit from it.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I really like the smell and tingly feeling of this product. While I wish it produced more lather, it seems to be calming my daughter's acne.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

This product may be a bit too strong on my skin. Feels like I put mint allover my face, though so far my skin seems fine.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Very nice gentle cleanser that doesn’t strip your skin.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

It came all the way filled, and in perfect packaging.