Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I purchased these to try as these multivitamins are third party tested and it makes getting additional nutrients super easy as they are one per day. I really enjoy how the capsules are not super big like a lot of other vitamins (as I have a hard time swallowing the huge capsules) and also how there's omega 3 in it so I don't have to take a separate fish oil supplement. Since starting these supplements I've been able to downsize my supplement routine to just these and they are fantastic! I've been really enjoying these so far and my only complaint is that iHerb does not carry them in a larger size (like 90 or 120 capsules).

2-in-1 it is very important, since you take one capsule and get all the most needed vitamins +omega 3. My aunt ordered 2 pieces for herself and her daughter (25-year old). They say that the size is not big, so it is easy to swallow.

6ade7ffd-bf57-4f7b-9a1c-c4e8e8c81263
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I really like these. I started taking them daily about a year ago. I like the duel ended capdule. Easy to swallow and full of good stuff. I cant go with out them.

Mushkin
Posted on May 8, 2022

This has to be one of the best quality multi-vit supplements I've tried. It smells minty fresh, the ingredients are top notch, the size of the pill is good, the potency of vitamins in it are high. This is a really good supplement and I recommend it.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

So far so good would see more of a difference in a month but yet im happy with my purchase . Quality seems nice and ingredients are vegan .

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Has that slightly nasty medicinal smell, and the omega 3 seems negligible. Could be omitted for a slightly cheaper product and smaller capsule. Still a good product by a trusted brand, though.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I went for the pills because I didn't like the taste of the gummies but the pills are so much worse. First of all the bottle is only like 1/8th full. Then you notice the smell. They smell HORRIBLE. The are also too big and the smell/flavor is nauseating; I gagged swallowing the pill. Will not buys these again.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Gave me energy, but the taste is really bad coz of the oil , atleast its one pill to swallow

Posted on Jun 14, 2021

I have been taking them for about 2 weeks and I have low Vitamin D and have quite a stressful job and I already feel just better overall, mind clearer, more energy & better mood (with no exercise).

9ed31bba-5ce1-4ff7-af6b-c497354062e3
Posted on Jun 19, 2021

What wrong with inside the pill I almost took 3weeks and the pill start turn to black like that?? Is it safe to continue to take it??

0e3db7f0-72bb-45b1-84ec-581701ec808c