Posted on Apr 3, 2022
Actually love it!

This may be the most affordable conditioner I've found with good quality ingredients. Sure I've had better but for this price there's nothing to complain about! The scent is lovely & it lingers in your hair. It isn't super rich & creamy but it detangles my curly hair well. Due to the size, it'll last a while too!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Its the first time i’m using non FMCG brand conditioner and i love it! Its not as sleeky as any conventional brand but works wonder to moist my hair❤️

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Better than most rinse out conditioners to accompany shampoo. Often I will purchase a shampoo again, but the conditioner fails the test. This one is a keeper and performs nicely, leaving my hair mousturized with no build up.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

LOVE the smell! Lathers nicely and have gotten many compliments. Will buy again.

Posted on Jun 26, 2021

I have used only twice, so I can't say if it strengthenes the hair, but it smells and the texture is nice, my hair looks good after using the conditioner so I recommend

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

smells great and feels great in hair

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Loved it. Amazing

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

great product

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I like the ingredient and it moistures my hair.