Posted on Jun 9, 2022
מצוין!

The serum is better than I expected. Some frizz and the hair is really neat, without frizz, and with a more defined curl look. the scent is also really good. Does not make me allergic at all. The truth is I'm really happy. Better than any cream and easy for use. I will examine what else the company has to offer. but, you have to put quite a good amount if you want it to work best. if you put alittle it does nothing.

ed06f2f6-74cf-4126-be5b-f2a3231f19d5
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I love this product. it actually adds shiny and softness to my hair. a lot of times these leave in hair products makes your hair feel dirty the very next day, but honey, I don't feel like my hair has extra product on them, they just in general softer and easier to manage, but no sense of greasines

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

actually noticed a difference in my hair before and after I started using .great quality with argan oil the scent it so nice .size also ok wish litle bigger size any age range can use it's not too oily just like cream now my hair maintains feeling soft and healthy .it’s a very nice product u guys must try it it's worth buying thanks iherb for all the products u give us I will be ur always customer

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Just a few drops will go a long way in controlling fly away hair. I have shoulder length fine hair which is a nuisance after it's blown dry. This soothing serum is the answer to my problem. I use it 2-3 times weekly on damp hair from root to end. it works wonder in keeping my hair in control after blow drying. I recommend it highly.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Very nice, light, not heavy even if you use too much, curly hair looks great after washing the hair and pretty good the next day as well. Works well on wet and dry hair. Adds shine and reduces freeze like it promises, without feeling too oily. The one thing that bugs me is that it kind of smells like a new car..

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I love it. It really helped, i use it after the shower and the smell is beautiful. Very high quality, the packaging was really good and my hair really benefits from this serum

82c262ce-b701-4feb-b855-a49a7c705362

The scent of the spray quite strong in Argan. I used this right after my hairwash. But i realised it's best to use after the hair blow dry. I would not say i really like the product, because after i blow dry my hair my hair was still quite dry. It does not really hydrate much on blow dry. I guess I have to use right after blow dry. I will test again & report back !

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Smelled just as wonderful as the shampoo and conditioner. When i spritzed 4 pumps on my dry hair it wasnt oily or anything. I didnt have time to style my hair but just air drying left my hair with no frizz which is uncommon. Will need to experiment more but first impressions counts this product as usable.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

My mom used this product it was good for her hair but it wasn’t good for mine the scent was very nice even the quality the size was big and good the package was oki and i got it perfect no damage in it the benefit of it was get ridd of fizziness hair and make it straight it was moisture and light on the scalp