Posted on Feb 21, 2022

The conditioner is a great addition to the shampoo from the same line. It makes the hair smooth, shiny, and easy to detangle. It’s very lightweight and doesn’t feel heavy which is important to me because my hair is oily. It has a thick consistency and I really like its fresh scent.

This conditioner is really great. It leaves your scalp feeling so clean and refreshed. I also gave some to a neighbour that suffers from Eczema and she’s finding it very soothing and it’s helping clear it up. But I also gave her some shampoo I’ve been using. Derma E lemongrass and VitE. So it’s good.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Have been finding a natural conditioner that’s not harmful and this the one. Tea tree smells great on hair in the bathroom while waiting for conditioner to set into the hair. Does not cause sensitivity to hair scalp. My hair feels smooth n tangled free. Size is a little not enough for my long hair but value for money.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I bought it with the shampoo, i really like it

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I use this with the shampoo for more effective care. great scent and good product for scalp

starmouchi
Posted on Jun 5, 2021

I love this conditioner it leaves my hair super soft. It doesn't leave my hair oily. The size of the bottle is great for the price.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Helps with itchy scalp, leaves hair feeling fresh.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Makes my hair squeaky clean!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

great for dandruff and dry scalp

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Very fresh smell love it