Posted on Jun 24, 2022

This is a better value than using regular liquid shampoo. I needed only a small amount to get a bit of lather and shampoo my (long) hair. I will purchase again.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Soft scent, light package, good size. i use it every second day to benefit my hair and scalp. it's good moisture for sensitive skin and hair. Quality is good for the price.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This shampoo bar has excellent sudsing. It really does clean hair, which I would have never expected in a bar soap. It is drying, but I guess that's what you get with such a good lather.

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

I order 6 Soapbox tea tree shampoo bars. My husband is bald and after several attempts to get him to use he finally admitted that this works the best for his head. He has used several other shampoos and it gives him head acne. I was shocked that they were delivered over night. (I didn't ask for it) Yes this bar is expensive but iHERB gave me a discount so I purchased more than I needed at the time.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

My itching is gone! Very nice use of tea tree oil.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Not a hint of Tea Tree in smell which is the reason I opted for this one. However, if don't care about that and just care about its cleaning power, it lathers up nicely. But the bar is pretty small for the price. ONE ⭐

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Great product and convenient format to use while traveling

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

texture and smell is nice.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Nice packaging, lathers very well!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022