Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This vitamin is an all natural supplement, it works very well on improving quality of life. I recently came across this vitamin and started taking it 2 weeks ago, I've noticed a big difference in my mental state and overall health. This has made me feel like a superman

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I am a high-level professional sports player who trains morning and evening in the gym. My interest and knowledge base is broad and deep, but I do not draw from the same sources as my peers. Most of what I experience, I get from reading books or listening to podcasts on topics that may be of interest to me. This has led to the development and maintenance of

Posted on May 19, 2022

It's Amazing Product, I used to buy Zinc only, however after buying this product it helped me to sleep better because the Magnesium, I have been purchasing this product for while now and I feel great, Solaray has always been a reliable & genuine brand that I have used for years. I have been very satisfied with using it.

cb3249da-7642-43c7-aef7-833b26993768
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Calcium, magnesium, and zinc are three of the most important minerals the body needs to gain and maintain good health. Calcium and magnesium help maintain healthy bones while zinc is essential for cell division and growth. Zinc is an essential element needed to support the body's immune system. As my age, it is excellent for me to use it and recommended by my doctor for supplement. Affordable‼

af026bd0-a2a4-4934-a77a-a84ad9c74ea6
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I would buy it again for our family Calcium needs. it has good quality for whole age. tha packaging is good and intact.. good for bone and growth for our family. best supplement for calcium deficiency, it taste great too and has prefect combination of ingredients that will benefit the whole family.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This is a repeat order. Not only do i order it for myself but also for my aging parents, since not all foods that they eat are rich in calcium and magnesium, this is a great supplement for the vitamins they cannot get in their food. I think the combination of

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I have been taking these for a long time and it's truly a great supplement for stronger bones, healthy hair and nails. I can feel the difference since taking these I feel stronger both physically and mentally. Energy levels have increased, sleep patterns have improved and my anxiety levels have gone down. Great product and I highly recommend it,

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Another excellent choice of Brands. Great support for Bones and muscle tissue. I feel less phyiscal fatigue. I especially notice I can work-out with more weight, as it aids in Bone strength. Very important as we age beyond our 30's and 40's. Thanks for the effective product!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc are vital nutrients for general health. Calcium helps maintain healthy bones and teeth and provides support for nerve impulse transmission and muscle contraction. Magnesium helps provide support for normal heart, muscle, nerve and circulatory function. Zinc is involved in over 100 enzymatic reactions in the body and plays an important role in immune system function and in the normal structure of cell membranes. Glutamic acid is added for enhanced mineral absorption.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Calcium, magnesium, and zinc are important, and especially we are told concerning bones. This is correct, and we knows that especially old women are hit by osteoporosis, discovered after falling and braking bones. This caused by missing the minerals, among other, that when order, the eating less and besides then not much absorbed, as when young. And actually we don't get calcium from cow milk as we not are calves, so our mother not a cow. So pill is needed. Besides the 3 minerals is connected to hundreds of processes in our body.