4.7

4.7
Based on 1,475 Ratings
1,207
Posted on Nov 9, 2022
Excellent herbal supplement for eyes

I'm all about natural remedies, so I was excited to try this herbal supplement for my eyes. I'm happy to report that my eyes feel much more refreshed and less strained after using it for a month. Bilberry Berry Extract is a great way to keep your peepers in tip-top shape!

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I take this for eye health and it's a bit soon to be sure but I am taking this instead of another brand that I used for years and my eyes seem to feel a bit better....no floaties .. Won't know for sure till I see the eye doctor in October. Bilberry has a great rep for eye health so it's worth a try!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Solgar is known to be a reputable company with good quality products. I bought this for my eyes because I am on the computer all day. They are dark purplish-blue capsules with the scent of blueberry. It is more convenient and probably cheaper than buying blueberries. Bilberries are hard to buy. Not sure if there is any improvement because I am also taking other supplements as well.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I take 1 capsule b.i.d for taking care of my eyes. I think it works and subjectively improves my vision. Will continue even though it is quite expensive.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,070

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

wow wow wowwow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow nice great good ok ok great nice great good ok ok great

7546e04d-539f-40e1-a884-26cbdcb9a2ab
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Taking this for its great anti-oxidant properties. I also heard that it is great for maintaining eye health as we age. This product is manufactured by a reputable company and is of great quality. It also has a pleasant sweet berry-like smell. All and all happy with this purchase.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I am a IT work and always feel eyes tire and sore, this capsule is very help to relief my eyes.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

My optometrist said to take Bilberry for vision. He said that it is what the RAF gave their pilots after much study.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I have been taking this product for 6 years now. My eyes tear a lot before, it has improve with this supplement.