Page 1 - Reviews - Solgar, Calcium Magnesium Citrate Liquid with Vitamin D3, Natural Blueberry, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Excellent for children with good dose of Magnesium and Calcium. Quality is excellent (good dose). All synergistic molecule included in this formulation, including good dose of Vitamin D3. I take this plus others, according to New York Times bestselling book "How to Live Longer Feel Better" by Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling (1901-1994) Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

7dd6b73a-dae7-4f9f-ba02-c250435d64f3
Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I'm very sensitive to all kinds of vitamins, I never could take calcium before because of stomach pain and discomfort and constipation due to calcium, but this product is the best. I have been taking it for only a few days and I feel the difference already. I have more energy I take it with food or without and have no discomfort and it is making me regular, which I haven't been in 25 yrs. I Love it and will be taking it for ever. Thank you for your great product!!See less

a75e92a0-df26-4c0f-a864-172124b95995
02d35475-b1b2-4d97-8328-36813dfb9d4e
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I have to take large amounts of Calcium after having a Duodenal Switch Weight Loss Surgery. Large Calcium pills are hard to swallow. This liquid Calcium has a delicious flavor and is easy to take. It is also easy on my stomach. My Labs are still good after using the liquid. Thanks iHerb for having a competitive price and fast shipping wrapped carefully! I will be doing my supplement business with you!

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I have a similar item by BlueBonnet, which is great, but this one from Solgar is just as good. Also it was a bit cheaper. Blueberry is always my favourite, but I had to wait for this one to come into stock. Worth the wait though: the flavour is great. The proportions of calcium and magnesium and Vit D are perfect.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

We had a snowstorm; travel was not recommended. I was so impressed and grateful that my package arrived so fast!! Everything I've come to expect, I always receive! Packaging, quality, pricing, always excellent. Many of the products I order on IHerb I have purchased at my local health food store. They carry the name brands I'm looking for. I have no complaints! The January 15th order was at my door it seems the very next day!!! I could not believe how quicky it came!! Packed very well, just as I ordered. There is a nutritionist often at my health food store and we discuss products often. When I find via iHerb what I've purchased it boosts my confidence. Definitely my go to place for products.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Taste like yogurt will order again. I brought another Calcium Citrate brand the size of the pill is too big that I can't swollen. I thought this is good supplement with good combination of Calcium citrate and magnesium. Definitely will buy again and will try strawberry taste next time

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Purchased for my senior mom. then myself, now I'm hooked on it, happy to find on IHerb, save with subscription, tastes great. Since they work together, it's important to get the ratio of vitamin D & Magnesium correct. Better bone health, lower blood pressure. better heart health,more stable mood, lower susceptibility to cancer. if this helps please give it a like, appreciate your time. stay well.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I bought this for easier and more enjoyable way of getting my minerals. After encountering issues with swallowing pills, especially dry calcium tablets, this is so much easier and enjoyable for me. I no longer am feeling full gulping cups of water just to down a handful of tablets. But since I've gotten a gassy stomach from taking this and it's quite an effective laxative (which I don't need), I've cut down my dosage. Taste and texture: personally I love the taste of thus blueberry, hint of sour and sweet, yogurt flavour. I drink it as it is mostly.Texture is slightly chalky and thick as expected with calcium, but can easily mask it by adding this to a smoothie blend or in your yogurt acai bowl. For quantity: lasts around 1 month/30 days. So definitely finishes fast compared to tablets for 2-3 months. Also needs to be stored in the fridge. Remember to take it!

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I got this because I wanted something that would benefit my bones, but didn't want pills or capsules. It tastes pretty good, and seems to be good quality. You only have to take a small amount. I love this product because I feel like I'm getting the magnesium and calcium supplements I need, and it is really easy to take. Would definitely recommend.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Really like this brand, seems a good quality. Great way for older people to get their needed calium. Taste is pleasant, but barely tasted of blueberries. Would recommend this product to all people who can't shallow pills.