Page 1 - Reviews - Solgar, Full Spectrum Curcumin, 90 Liquid Extract Softgels - iHerb

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

I had high hopes for this supplement as it boldly claimed 185x greater bioavailability. I have multiple uterine fibroids (pretty large in size) and the past two cycles have been really bad in terms of menstrual pain/cramps. The pain has left me all day in bed for at least 4 days, not to mention the cramping 7-8 days prior to the start of my period. I searched for a curcumin supplement that was potent and this was one of the ones I saw. For me, the price is a bit steep but the pain is reduced by 50% which is amazing (I take 2 a day starting about 8 days prior to the target day of my cycle until it ends). I don't want to reach out for NSAIDs although that is way cheaper and so having this supplement is God sent. Hope this helps women like me who suffer from fibroids and severe cramping.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I’ve been using this product for the last 2.5 years and I am very happy with the results. For me it reduces the chance of inflammation which helps me maintain my regular sport activities with no unwanted interference.

de616af4-879a-453d-995d-068a5b9dee44
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I started taking these years ago because a Freind of mine said that Solgar is the only company that has a full absorption rate with curcumin .Black pepper is usually added to increase the effect. Solgar has managed to bypass any additives to increase assimilation. I trust Solgar and the science backing their supplement.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I’ve been taking these for a few years now based on the recommendation of my orthopedic doctor and i believe it did somewhat halt the deterioration of my knee joints which most days are perfectly fine, but not always. Who knows what would be if I hadn’t been taking these every day, really no way to know.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022
2039

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Recommended by my doctor for knee pain. I’ve been using it for a few years now and generally my knees are okay but not always. It’s almost impossible to tell if it really helps or not and it is expensive. I continue to take it only because i liked that orthopedic doctor.

Bella
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Excellent!! Wonderful product. The best in turmeric. My immune system, my skin, my digestive system have benefited. I'm lovin 'it. Solgar is an excellent brand. If this review was useful to you please like it.

Posted on May 21, 2022

High quality and good for joints care, but the surprising thing is that it is a good acne killler 🤩 and thats why i bought it for the first time.