Page 1 - Reviews - Solgar, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), 55 mcg (2,200 IU), 100 Vegetable Capsules - iHerb

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

I tested my vitamin D level and it was very low even though I live in sunny state. Doctor said that I should better take a vitamin D as a supplement that staying in the sun longer as it seems my body doesn’t produce it itself. I’ve been taking it now for couple of month together with changes in my diet and I see a result in my skin. I don’t think it’s entirely vitamins d that work but it definitely contributed.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I ordered it for my friend as she needs a dose of vitamin D as she loves this brand so much Vitamin D has so many benefits It can aid in weight loss strengthens the immune system 👍🏼 And Vitamin D deficiency may cause some stress and depression You should consult your doctor to find out the right dosage for you

Posted on May 23, 2022

After taking this Vitamin D for over 4 months now and getting a blood test it has raised my Vitamin D levels significantly. I am no longer Vitamin D deficient for the first time in 12 years. I would highly recommend it. I love the packaging as it’s glass but that’s just personal preference. Its super simple to take though the capsule is bigger than other Vitamin D tablets I’ve taken before but the quality seems fantastic as I never had my Vitamin D raise so quickly before! There is no taste to it as well which I like and will definitely be repurchasing the product!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

This is great if you want to take 2200 IU vitamin D a day. I had to increase my vitamin D to 5000 IU a day (my very adequate D levels got depleted after an illness) and taking 2-3 pills was just too much for me. But I think Solgar products are great and I highly recommend Solgar - whether this product is for you or not depends on the dosage you are looking for.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Solgar is generally pleases with its quality, so it did not go wrong with this vitamin. For people who spend more time in the office without the sun, vitamin D3 is essential. Here is a good dosage for a course of 15-25 days. To clarify the dosage you need, I recommend that you consult a doctor and get tested.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

This product is helpful to support healthy level of vitamin D in cold season. If you are D-deficient you would need higher potency pills. Also, I don’t mind taking powder form, but it has to be taken with oily / fat food. I would still prefer capsules of D vitamin with plant oil.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

This product is a great quality product! I don't feel sick to my stomach after taking them like I have with other vitamins. I'm not able to eat dairy products or gluten so, the ingredients in these really meet my needs.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Been taking this for quite a few years already. It's easy to swallow, size is just decent not too big, and only 1 tablet per day which is better than other product which is 2 or 3. Packaging came intact despite international delivery. Good buck for quality.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I’m taking it as a maintenance after I have finished my therapeutic course, I love that it’s vegan and comes with enough capsule for at least 3 months.