Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This package has a good scent but not strong , about the size is compatible with the price The quality is good and may be used to all ages In total I advocate to buy it : good price compared to its quality and benefits It contains toner and mask and serum

b44829f7-56bf-4d5d-99d8-ff8c51e5448c
458029f8-9c97-4835-b772-c4d9bc1fdee5
Posted on May 12, 2022

I really liked the set. good quality of all means in a set . the perfect size for travel. the packaging looks pretty good for a test set. used for combination skin (my age is 30 years). the scent of all products is neutral. I want to try other lines of this brand.

fb85b1fb-62a4-4324-bcef-043308f48852
Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Finally my packaged arrived from iHerb and It's my first day using this product. I love how this set of products touch my skin. The smell of freshness in my skin is so amazing. I will update you guys for the result of using this product after 30days. So until then guys.

ff062336-3f11-410a-a512-f8bce569b940

I have tried the other trial sets, all are good! Surprisingly here, the matcha clay mask is excellent: it’s smooth, light and doesn’t dry out (crack on) my skin like other harsher clay masks. Plus it has small specks of matcha tea but exfoliating or rough either. Definitely will purchase a full size. I think there’s about 3-4 uses per small trial size mask.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I have a combination skin with visible pores, T-zone is pretty oily in summer. After using this product (including a mask) skin looks much cleaner. It is good for summer, but I think too strong for the winter as after using somethimes skin feels at it needs more hydration. But overall, I like it.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I really like the product quality because it has a nice consistency, light, not heavy, seems good for summer. Also, I see that my pores became cleaner and smaller. It has pleasant scent. I am already using it for a month, the serum is finishing but other products will long at least one more month or maybe two more. Thus, this size of package is pretty good for trial and the biggest among other products of the brand.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

My face felt so clean after only one use, my face is sensitive and gentle and it didnt hurt me so it a benefit. i liked it there is no scent and seems like the quality is good The size is small but i diff will order the big ones

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I have only been using this et for 1 week, i ordered the mini kit hesitant as i tried everything for my pores! The cleanser toner and serum and even mask have immediate visible results in shrinking your pores… my skin looks flawless without a primer… definitely getting the full size. The only thing is that the size is really small looks bigger in the pic.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I have tried them all and they all fo the work as promised! great way to choose what product you really need to incorporate in your routine. my favourite is the toner! the cleanser is great but I only used it when my skin asked for a stronger cleansing. The clay mask my be too harsh on sensitive skin so once a week is more than enough. The serum might be my least favourite but only because I found another product that suits better my combination skin

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

The scent so good!!!! Use it’s Easy and written on each package how to use And the size good Age i think for 14 and up Quality great It’s some by mi!!!!!