Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Superb! Quality is amazing! I’ve been using this product since 2 months now and it’s amazing really! There is no scent which is great size is okay and the package is good it’s really gentle on the skin especially for sensitive skin like mine! You need just to be frequent for the use.

844c8040-e70f-4dfe-b154-4966e6ac34b6
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I just started using this and the toner and was looking for matte effect, I was not expecting to actually have a reduction in the size of my pores! after a few days I started noticing my skin looking tighter, pores look a lot less noticable and it's really helping keep me matte during the day! I was honestly shocked! amazing stuff I have never seen results so quickly

Posted on May 1, 2022

Since i want my pores to look more smaller i have tried this but i think this is for oily skin, it doesn’t have scent so it’s good but it doesn’t benefit my skin, texture of this serum is quite watery than most of the serum in the market, but if you are oily surely you will love this

39a04574-8cf6-43b9-8ec2-f3dcbca67d00

This is a serum that has a pretty good oil-control ability, the water supply is also great, actually it would be very suitable for oily or combination skin, but because it is extracted quite a lot from water. Green tea should be very expensive to use 🙏🏻 actually, 50ml in the morning and evening will be gone in about 1 month or 1 and a half months.

c8d1fe3c-cd9b-4c95-95f0-4c445f2d24f2
Posted on May 21, 2022

I would not like to write a review after first use, I gave the product long time to test it. It good for pores make them look tiny but it is a temporary effect not a permanent treatment. So sometimes I use it as a primer to prepare my skin and before applying any product. But after washing your face the pores are still the same. Generally it is a good choice to natural primer and good for skin’s health. Fast absorbable.

Fatema-7
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Still under trial i will update once i notice a result but I’m so excited to see the difference it will make as my pores is kind of very showing

Posted on May 5, 2022

I love this serum! Super light texture, easy to use with the pump, high quality package, decent size. Not heavy on the skin and my pores seem less prominent.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I really like "Super Matcha" products. The first one was a mask, that works perfectly for my skin. This is the second product, which I like a lot too. I use it at night and my skin feels good.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

It is well absorbed, does not leave a mark on the skin. I applied this serum after cleansing and toner, and on top of that, a moisturizing serum and cream. The result is wonderful. I really like.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

i love this one, use it every morning. helps calm down my reactive skin and does help tighten the pores. just have to unclog and clear them off before using and you are good to go. can't really save your skin if blackheads are all over though.