4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I liked this product. I’ve been using it for two weeks and I can feel is helping. Good quality and size for a good price. I started to taking it for heavy metals detox and energy benefits as a superfood product. I take two tablets in the morning and two with lunch for better benefits. I don’t mind the taste it’s taste okey for me. I’ll definitely buy it again. 100% reccomended

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

In its high quality composition there are ingredients such as chlorophyll that acts in a detox way as it has antioxidant action with proven benefits also in aiding digestion. The product leaves no taste in the mouth..

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Read a lot about the health benefits of Chlorella. First time trying this brand. The price is good and I hope the effect is satisfactory.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

quality ingredient, good composition and necessary superfood in anyone's diet regardless of age

Lucky i ask the manufacturer, this chlorella source from where? As it is non organic, i afraid it may come from China (i search goole, if china non organic chlorella, not recommend to take, as polluted). The supplier reply me, it is from SOUTH KOREA! For your info, all south korea chlorella cant get organic license, due to it is indoor grow, as per organic rule,only outdoor grow just can apply for organic license. So dont miss understand, korea chlorella why all non organic. HOWERVER, as per expert study, korea chlorella is the CLEANEST chorella, as it is indoor grow, so block from all harmfull polluted air or water. PLUS, korea chlorella due to indoor grow, thr wall is SUPER THIN, so no need broken wall, so can FULLY maintain it benefit (as broken wall, it will damage some of the benefit) But, the benefit of korea chlorella is a bit difference from normal cholrella (due to difference method of grow), u can learn more by google searh. I AM SO HAPPY, THIS BRAND OFFER BEST PRICE FOR KOREA CHORELLA.

2ba2932b-722d-4aea-a918-a5eaeee1a2e3
Posted on Jan 15, 2023

Great product! Recommend. I take 2 tablets twice a day! Pairs well with spirulina

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

The product is excellent, at a good price. Corresponds to the characteristics and description on the website. I recommend it.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Great product and quality !!! Must buy!!! Great benefits for the diet of all ages !! As always shipped and package is top notch

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Good quality chlorella helps with my daily stomach pain issues and improves my skin condition.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Great quality and price. No doubt they will improve my health.