Posted on May 4, 2022
Excellent and with NSK-SD certified nattokinase

i take this product to help clear microclots from long COVID. i recommend this product as it's the only one here with NSK-SD graded ingredients, straight from Japan. don't risk it with dubious quality ones. great job, source naturals!

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I bought Source Naturals Nattokinase from time to time for reducing risk from blood clotting . Nattokinase were effective in lowering fibrils in blood vessels after I Iearned the result of fibrinogen level from blood test. I used Source Naturals Nattokinase as it always worked out safely for me.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

One of the best Nattokinase in my opnion. Because it is NSK-SD, a genuine product.

206469b8-cac1-49f3-af86-37749b3a8dca
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

My intestines work better immediately after taking Nattokinase. The stool is no longer loose.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Superior form of Nattokinase, great for cleaning the arteries and breaking fibrosis, it takes time but it works

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Bit pricey but seems that all nsk-sd nattokinase are expensive! Waiting to see results!

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

great formula. high quality formula.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

please restock right away. will definetely order more.

Larochka
Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I was looking for NSK-SD 2000 FU 100 mg dosage. Usually I took it from Nutricology, but was not available. It must be taken strictly 2 times a day, on an empty stomach. It dissolves fibrin well, with K19 it is an excellent remedy. It is advisable to take at least 3-6 months.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I eat it twice a day in the morning and evening, and I am taking it three times a day in the morning, lunch and dinner. My blood pressure is dropping and my body is digesting well. I take one bottle a month.

998a1ea7-e245-4450-982c-96837a5472d8