4.6

4.6
Based on 5,055 Ratings
3,734
Posted on May 22, 2022

no taste, easy to swallow . package is good and keeps the quality of the product sealed well . size - good size. i'm not sure what are the benefits but i'm into fitness and supplements, so i checked what's the recommended diet for peaple who train and workout a lot and want more muscle composition and this could help for overall health. im not a doctor and can't give any medical advice this is simply from my own experience

f80e6511-459f-4fda-8b6b-cf0eb217e818
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I have hereditary high cholesterol that I have been trying to control with diet and exercise. The last few years I seem to be losing the battle. My total Cholesterol count in Oct 2017 was 314 with an HDL of 45 (previously it was 65-75)A friend who is certified in eastern medicine and acupuncture told me about krill oil. I did my homework, read a zillion reviews and settled on this product. I started taking it about 4 or 5 months ago and my most recent test (last week) came back at 281 with HDL of 72!!!!! I was so happy I cried! Naturally the doctor thinks 281 is still terrible but I am thrilled as it hasn't been this low in about 15 years. I had thought this product was a bit pricey, but after this result I think it is worth every penny and I will continue to take it!

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

received well and fast....great and useful product..feels better benefits compared to other omega oil products out there..good packaging...thanks for the fast delivery as well...cheapest pricing compared to other websites...quality is superb...pure ingredients..doesnt give the fishy taste...perfect for fitness and workout people..great diet and supplement for training...good size and composition

997d64d6-dfeb-4164-bb57-de33996f6d74
Posted on Oct 13, 2022

A bottle lasts for two months. Small sized soft gel capsule of premium Krill oil with extra ingredient of Astaxanthin Like that it’s sourced from Antarctic Ocean Very high quality EPA & DHA OMEGA 3. SR’s Krill oil made with Superbra2 is superior than fish oil. Really feel the difference. Brain fog is way less. No fishy taste too. Very satisfied with this product

d75dc79f-4d0e-451b-a50f-44bfe353171b
86a4ab00-943e-4787-8e5d-c22bb757d865
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Should You Take Krill Oil or Fish Oil? Both supplements are great sources of omega-3 fatty acids and have quality research to support their health benefits. Some evidence suggests that krill oil may be more effective than fish oil at improving several risk factors for heart disease. Best omega-3 : fish oi, krill oil, linseed oil - it is good to alternate them.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Best Krill Oil on the Market. Sourced from Superba who sustainably harvests the krill. I have used it for several years as it helps my REM sleep, as seen on my tracker. I have adeeper more restful sleep. The advantage of krill oil over fish oil is it is a phospholipid and contains choline.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I have used this krill oil for years and find it an excellent product; easy to get out of the packaging and great price on iHerb. I prefer krill over other fish oils as less likely to be contaminated with mercury. No bad after taste for me; the benefits of krill are many in my opinion.

SUPER BEN
Posted on May 5, 2022

Amazing Premium Quality ingredients and Best Value per package.. this Amazing Krill Oil is Recommended for all age.. it as no after taste.. with Supreme benefits such as inflammation reduce, Hair care, heart health, reduce cholesterol, and best Omega Source.. I like it and takes one per day for maximum benefits..

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Been a hardcore fish oil consumer for years. Adding Krill Oil (lower the dose of fish in half and add krill) is a great way to switch things up. Take Fish oil all year round, and add Krill oil for 3 months out of the year. The Astaxanthin is not as high as I like, so I supplement with Astaxanthin from a different product as well. All in all, good product. Recommend it to everyone. Hope that helps!